Help with my old Close Combat 5 Invasion Normandy disk
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Help with my old Close Combat 5 Invasion Normandy disk Author: leadtag101 PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:14 pm
    —
Good Afternoon, I searched on here and the net for the issue im having just a FYI, and please keep in mind I am no where skillful or knowledgeable as you Gentlemen are so please be gentle on me LOL.
My problem is I have a newer Computer,not real new but is a CYBERPOWER made in 2016. Windows 10, It does the full install just fine, but when I go to launch I get a solid Blank black screen for about 3 seconds and then back to the desktop, no alerts or error messages of a dialog box, nothing, Ive tried jacking around with compatibility options Win 98 etc in the properties box setting and nothing. I'm sure I'm missing something. Graphics Card is a Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6GB, 8.0 GB of Ram ,processor is Intel core i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00 GHZ  4.O1 GHZ, SYSTEM TYPE: 64 BIT OPERATING SYSTEM X64-BASED PROCESSOR
Thanks for any help
P.S another problem im encountering is I go to uninstall page under control panel, and it wont let me uninstall, I get a error extracting support files and  Catastrophic failure message and it wont let me remove the installed version. Good grief

#2: Re: Help with my old Close Combat 5 Invasion Normandy disk Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:44 am
    —
Have you patched the game? If you haven't, patch the game.

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1