My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive AI
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#1: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive AI Author: paratmar PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:41 pm
    —
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKO-R7a_XoQRRz07YqzmdrQ

#2: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Author: Berger PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:58 pm
    —
It is possible to download your supervetmod?

#3: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Author: paratmar PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:28 pm
    —
Berger wrote (View Post):
It is possible to download your supervetmod?

For what mod: GJS or INSIS?

#4: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Author: Berger PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:02 pm
    —
Both

#5: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Author: paratmar PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:13 pm
    —
Both

You got it? I had send you pm.

#6: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Author: paratmar PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:12 am
    —
paratmar wrote (View Post):
Both

You got it? I had send you pm.

Oops. Iam mistaked. Pm can sent 2Mb max(

#7: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:21 pm
    —
Hi Paratmar, why do you call it a super vetmod and what changes did you make? What's different from a normal vetmod?

#8: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Author: Berger PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:34 pm
    —
Paratmar, in case you want to share anything ----> www.mediafire.com

Have you made a readme to explaining your supermod?

#9: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Author: paratmar PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:45 pm
    —
Paratmar, in case you want to share anything ----> www.mediafire.com

Have you made a readme to explaining your supermod?

Iam maked a tons of changes. Discribing all of its is so bored if I have not a payment for it))). For exemple: increased movespeed, increased hiderans of terrain, walls not passebility, exept interrior walls. changed block LOS, changed protect of terrain, and many many etc. I did it more then 10 years. In results, AI is playble as for me. My goal was that my favorit game was max realistic  and interesting for play vs AI. And now Iam satisfacted. Try it and enjoy). Mediafire blocked for me. Try this ... https://cloud.mail.ru/public/pZJh/2qPRBjoWo

#10: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:05 pm
    —
Cant download from your link paratmar. Can you try to upload it to an alternative host please?

#11: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Author: paratmar PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:35 pm
    —
ScnelleMeyer wrote (View Post):
Cant download from your link paratmar. Can you try to upload it to an alternative host please?

Try this https://files.fm/f/8fm8nkv8

#12: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:02 pm
    —
Thank you! - Got it! - Looking forward to playing it.

#13: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Author: ccmac PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:10 pm
    —
Hey ScnelleMeyer, you seem to be the only person who actually got a copy of this mod.

Any chance you can make it available?

#14: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:57 pm
    —
Hi ccmac, I looked through my files but I am sorry I can not find the download. If I find it I will post it. Anyway it seems its also available for DL on the second link but for a 1,50euro fee.

#15: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Author: ccmac PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:18 pm
    —
Thanks ScnelleMeyer,

Yeah I saw that link but I am not going to pay for something that should be free. Anyway, I'd appreciate it if you keep looking for it.

Thanks

#16: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Author: ccmac PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:57 pm
    —
ScnelleMeyer,

Good news, just wanted to let you know I was finally able to download it using the cloud.mail link above. I tried that link above a couple of days ago and could not get it to work so I don't know why it suddenly started working.

#17: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:13 pm
    —
Awesome! Thanks for the notice. I didnt even try the link until now. I see Paratmar has 2 other vetmods made for TLD Okinawa and Stalingrad as well... Maybe he is willing to post them a free link here for everybody?

#18: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Author: ccmac PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:37 pm
    —
I didn't know about the other 2 vetmods he made. I notice he still seems to be active. He was posting as late as last month.

#19: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Author: paratmar PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:32 am
    —
Mates, I can send my mod for now only for Russians on Kharkiv mod. The rest of the mods are on the laptop, but it is temporarily not working (the charger left at a party).

#20: Re: My SuperVetMods for CC:LSA (GJS&INSIS). Aggressive Author: Berger PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:12 pm
    —
ccmac wrote (View Post):
ScnelleMeyer,

Good news, just wanted to let you know I was finally able to download it using the cloud.mail link above. I tried that link above a couple of days ago and could not get it to work so I don't know why it suddenly started working.

Because you previously must click a disclaimer that enables the download. I downloaded the supervetmods from mail.cloud (after automatic translating from Russian). If anyone has troubles with mail.cloud or mediafire I can upload the files to another uploading
site.

Here's the supervetmods mediafire link

https://www.mediafire.com/file/w4udblqfs0awvn7/SuperVetMods+CCLSA+(GJS&INSIS).rar/file

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2