Crusader Kings 2 is free to play
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Crusader Kings 2 is free to play Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:17 am
    —
https://store.steampowered.com/app/203770/Crusader_Kings_II/

Hey everyone, I just thought I would tell you that the game Crusader Kings 2 is available for free to download. Obviously the catch is that you will want to download the paid-for DLCs but the base game is still an incredible and in-depth experience. Check out the Crusader Kings Wiki to see how deep this game goes.
I have had my eye on this game for a while now and it's even better than I imagined. The game allows you to control a family dynasty through the dark and middle ages throughout any time and place on the map.

Me and my brother have been playing LAN for hours. First, we both played as Walsh Kingdoms and various periods.  We then played a game of Scotland and England. I was England just after the Mormon conquest and I was King William.
Now we are playing a game starting in the 700s and we are both Iberian family members under the Asturias Kingdom. The ultimate goal is that we will both as players compete for the catholic kingdom and try to drive the Muslims out over the next 400 years.
The DLCs we paid for were a few picture packs, way of life, Monks and Mystics, Reapers Due,
and the old Gods.
Check it out.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1