Command & Conquer, Red Alert remastered June 5th
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Command & Conquer, Red Alert remastered June 5th Author: BungarraLocation: Murchison region, West Australia PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 1:24 am
    —
I have spent hours of mindless enjoyment over the years playing these games.

Now EA have announced their remastering, graphics etc and are releasing the source code so modders can add more units etc.

Its one of the few games I play my wife likes! she even makes maps for me!

There are a couple of clips to watch on IGN

So if your into it like I am or want something very similar to Close Combat (head to head & such) you won't be disappointed.

https://www.ign.com/articles/command-and-conquer-remastered-mod-support-source-code

#2: Re: Command & Conquer, Red Alert remastered June 5th Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 6:35 am
    —
Red Alert was my favorite!

#3: Re: Command & Conquer, Red Alert remastered June 5th Author: QMLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 8:20 am
    —
I seen this on Steam the other day.  Might just get it!

#4: Re: Command & Conquer, Red Alert remastered June 5th Author: Hicks PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 6:05 am
    —
Bungarra wrote (View Post):
I have spent hours of mindless enjoyment over the years playing these games.

Now EA have announced their remastering, graphics etc and are releasing the source code so modders can add more units etc.

Its one of the few games I play my wife likes! she even makes maps for me!

There are a couple of clips to watch on IGN

So if your into it like I am or want something very similar to Close Combat (head to head & such) you won't be disappointed.

https://www.ign.com/articles/command-and-conquer-remastered-mod-support-source-code  

Make sure to wif- oh, nevermind you already have!  Laughing

It'd be really nice to see Tiberian Sun get a new coat of paint. The Twisted Insurrection team are doing fantastic work, it'd be nice though to have Tiberian Sun tweaked and spruced up a bit.

#5: Re: Command & Conquer, Red Alert remastered June 5th Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 9:58 am
    —
On another note, I got GTA5 and CIV6 for FREE at Epic store.

GTA5 I probably wont play, but CIV6 I've already started.

#6: Re: Command & Conquer, Red Alert remastered June 5th Author: JFFulcrum PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 8:37 pm
    —
Let`s hope that Red Alert 2 will be remastered too...'Kirov reporting!'

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1