Hello ye old and bolds.
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Hello ye old and bolds. Author: QMLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 8:22 am
    —
Just checking the validity of all my links so just passing.
Hope all are well and staying safe.

Bless

#2: Re: Hello ye old and bolds. Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 9:57 am
    —
Hi, long time no see. Still a few old bods around but mostly quiet.

If you hang around long enough Southern Land will ask you to code a few dozen maps, just like the old days!  Wink

#3: Re: Hello ye old and bolds. Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 4:26 pm
    —
Hey, glad to see some of the old forum crew still checking in/passing by.

The itch to mod/play CC comes and goes but doesn’t go away as there still really isn’t many direct competitors.

#4: Re: Hello ye old and bolds. Author: Curtain68 PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 7:14 pm
    —
Hello mate. Nothing like a voice from the past to raise a cheer. Amazing that something which happened about a quarter of a century ago has connected us. Makes me wonder how many of us still have hair ;(

#5: Re: Hello ye old and bolds. Author: DesertmouseLocation: south of London PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 10:27 pm
    —
I've got too much hair as the bloody barber's are still in lockdown king virus

#6: Re: Hello ye old and bolds. Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:43 am
    —
Heya markeo. Smile

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1