GOG Serial Numbers?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: GOG Serial Numbers? Author: Pzt_bebusszmski PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 9:45 pm
    —
So I decided to expand my CC collection today and acquired several of the re-released titles via GOG.

I am now looking to install the latest patches, where the installer asks me to enter in the serial numbers. They were never required for the installation. For one title, it pulled it in automatically out of nowhere, but for WaR and LSA I can't find any serial numbers and can't install the patches as a result.

Does anyone know where I can find these?

#2: Re: GOG Serial Numbers? Author: Pzt_bebusszmski PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 6:04 am
    —
Seems like some of the titles are already coming with updated versions in which case the patches are not necessary, but interesting nevertheless if a serial number is still provided somewhere.

#3: Re: GOG Serial Numbers? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 7:54 am
    —
After installing my Matrix editions, there is a .txt file in the rootfolder of the game installation with the serial. Dont know if this is the case with GOG releases though.

Anyway you can contact Matrix customer support and they should be able to provide a valid serial for you.

#4: Re: GOG Serial Numbers? Author: Pzt_bebusszmski PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 9:43 pm
    —
I did have a peak in the game files, but there doesn't seem to be anything there. For now it seems I don't need the serial code for afterall, since the games are already the updated versions, so hopefully I won't have any issues.

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1