Stalingrad MOOXE vs KG_Loki (Continuing!)
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

#1: Stalingrad MOOXE vs KG_Loki (Continuing!) Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:20 am
    —
KG_Loki and I completed our first campaign back in June of 2017. After completion we started the same campaign, just switching sides. 90 or so battles in, I took a break from Close Combat. We are continuing the GC as of Jul 2020. First battle video uploaded to Stalingrad Unedited Part 2 at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeiWfPrs4jBVksIDpsChWq_qKHVuR0DLu

I'll continue uploading these raw unedited videos as I did with part 1.

In part 2 I am the Russians. Already beaten back, trying my best at defence with the low morale troops, the Germans push on.

Here is our the AAR from part 1, with me as Germans http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=379

AA Mooxe Stalingrad.gc
 Description:
Current state of campaign.

Download
 Filename:  AA Mooxe Stalingrad.gc
 Filesize:  1.54 MB
 Downloaded:  447 Time(s)

#2: Re: Stalingrad MOOXE vs KG_Loki (Continuing!) Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:52 pm
    —
Thanks Mooxe, for uploading those videos.

CC5 does not work properly on my Win 10 laptop anymore. Is there a TLD or LSA version of Stalingrad which can be played via gameranger? (Like the GJS for LSA, which works)

#3: Re: Stalingrad MOOXE vs KG_Loki (Continuing!) Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:42 pm
    —
Whats not working exactly? Look me up on discord and I can help you out.

#4: Re: Stalingrad MOOXE vs KG_Loki (Continuing!) Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:20 am
    —
Actually my problems were apparently on Windows 7 (LoS lines not showing properly). I have now installed CC5 on my Windows 10 setup, and have also sucessfully installed the Stalingrad mod.

It seems to work without any issues under 1600x900 resolution. (1920x1080 does not work properly though in my case)

Thanks a lot Mooxe for updating the mod installation guides though for Win 7/10, they were quite helpful.

#5: Re: Stalingrad MOOXE vs KG_Loki (Continuing!) Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:40 pm
    —
Loki and I were not able to connect CC5 with Windows 10 recently. Through process of elimination we discovered it was the compatibility settings. We turned them off, and we can connect. I can also play 1600x900 without compatibility settings on. Something I was not able to do with Windows 7. Things have evolved...

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1