New African style map
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: New African style map Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:48 pm
    —
I finished a new map for close combat Modern tactics. - Its a conversion of a map from another game and it should be excellent for any multiplayer action.

Its a typical North African village with spread out brick houses and stone walls lining fields and gardens.

I called it "Mischeira" from on suggestions generated by fantasynamegenerators.com.

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/2licclsa6vjbuyo/Mischeira_-_CCMT_map.zip/file

Edit: Edited the colours of the white dots that was supposed to be water-mud dams.

Mischeira screenshot water.jpg
 Description:
Mischeira - a made up North-African village
 Filesize:  1.54 MB
 Viewed:  4030 Time(s)

Mischeira screenshot water.jpg

#2: Re: New African style map Author: MafiLocation: Germany PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:56 pm
    —
well done!

#3: Re: New African style map Author: Astalon PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:25 pm
    —
Great work! That central square area reminds me of a place I once visited near the Libyan border in Egypt.

#4: Re: New African style map Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:35 pm
    —
Thank you for the good words guys. - It is appreciated!

To Mafi also thanks for the vote and rep. - Good to see you on the forums mate. - The thanks and appreciation goes back right to you for the 5CC program you made, that enabled map editing like this in the first place!

#5: Re: New African style map Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:27 pm
    —
I have been using Bed9 regularly this week. Mafi's made the best tools for CC!

#6: Re: New African style map Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:46 am
    —
Thank you ScnelleMeyer for the map!

Thank you Mafi for your CC Tools!

#7: Re: New African style map Author: GameRat PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:31 am
    —
Map looks good ScnelleMeyer

And thanks Mafi for your editing tools

#8: Re: New African style map Author: stratwegLocation: France PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:24 am
    —
Nice work, Schnellemeyer Wink I downloaded it and. Did you do anothers desertic maps ? In this case, interresting to get these maps

#9: Re: New African style map Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:36 am
    —
Dont think I finished any others, no.

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1