Mods don't seem to work with v3.06.02
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

#1: Mods don't seem to work with v3.06.02 Author: Astalon PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:46 am
    —
Whenever I try to install the mod Der Ost Front 2 I received this message on ModSwap:

'Error: This mod requires the correct version of Close Combat. You must install the correct version and/or check the path in your CCModSwap.ini file before you can use the mod.'

The path on the .ini file is definitely correct so something else is going on. I don't own CC3 so installing anything onto that is not an option.

Any help appreciated, thanks!

#2: Re: Mods don't seem to work with v3.06.02 Author: molotovb PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:32 pm
    —
I had this as well - use the "legacy" installer on the matrix/slitherine site and update it through the launcher. Mod swap is in the launcher menu and that worked for me.

#3: Re: Mods don't seem to work with v3.06.02 Author: Astalon PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:10 pm
    —
I still not getting this to work using the Legacy Installer - receiving the same error message. What do you mean 'Update it through the launcher?'

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1