last stand arnhem strategic map
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#1: last stand arnhem strategic map Author: happyhappy PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:49 am
    —
Is there anywhere i can download and print off last stand arnhem strategic map

i need the big picture view to work out this map

Thanks in advance

#2: Re: last stand arnhem strategic map Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:04 pm
    —
You can unpack the stratmap graphic from the pix file by using the RTB tool found in the DL section of this site.

#3: Re: last stand arnhem strategic map Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:24 pm
    —
On the launch app you can view the strategy map with all connections. Its quite large so printing it on 8 1/2 x 11 sheet may not be useful.

LSAStrat.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  272.11 KB
 Viewed:  3970 Time(s)

LSAStrat.png

#4: Re: last stand arnhem strategic map Author: happyhappy PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:32 am
    —
thanks

#5: Re: last stand arnhem strategic map Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:02 pm
    —
mooxe wrote (View Post):
On the launch app you can view the strategy map with all connections.

Once upon a time, when I was modding the CC V stratmap, I discovered that there was a limit to the number of between-map connection arrows.

Is this the case with the newer games too?

#6: Re: last stand arnhem strategic map Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:39 pm
    —
IIRC in the newer releases there can be 8 connections per Map. So 64*8.

#7: Re: last stand arnhem strategic map Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:33 pm
    —
ScnelleMeyer wrote (View Post):
IIRC in the newer releases there can be 8 connections per Map. So 64*8.

That is wonderful

Thank you. You've made my day.

In fact, Happy New Year!

#8: Re: last stand arnhem strategic map Author: Aetius PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:08 am
    —
Are you working on something?
Can you give us a sneak peak of what you're working on?

#9: Re: last stand arnhem strategic map Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:04 pm
    —
Aetius wrote (View Post):
Are you working on something?
Can you give us a sneak peak of what you're working on?

No, but an idea which was previously blocked, no longer is.

It's over a decade since I did any modding. I would have some serious relearning to do.

#10: Re: last stand arnhem strategic map Author: dj PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:30 am
    —
What do you have cooking Talorgan?  You can do it, I remember your mods please do share plans when ready.

#11: Re: last stand arnhem strategic map Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:14 pm
    —
dj wrote (View Post):
please do share plans when ready.

I will do, when life gets out of the way

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1