TLD Meuse v3.51 Available!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Meuse Mod

#1: TLD Meuse v3.51 Available! Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:44 pm
    —
TLD Meuse v3.51 Available!

A BIG THANK YOU to Mooxe for the download sections and forums of CCS!

CHANGES IN v3.51 - Sept. 2020:

1) Added French Supply Depot on Launois in the Grand Campaign
2) Added 8 French general pictures
3) Added German Entry VL on Pouillon map
4) Added the GtC TLD explosions mod (Effects.azp)
5) Adjusted BG display location on some strat maps to prevent/reduce overlap
6) Adjusted Battle group 'base' battle plans
7) Enlarged scenario editor date font size on buttons
Cool Fixed in battle artillery icon to make the button fit better
9) Fixed uncoded L1 building on Philvill map
10) Fixed coding on Namur map
11) Fixed the flare sound by adding the TLD 101.wav file into the Sound.sfx file

You can find the TLD Meuse v3.51 in the Downloads / TLD / Mods section here: http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=4199

Last edited by Tejszd on Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:22 am; edited 2 times in total

#2: Re: TLD Meuse v3.51 Coming Soon! Author: Amgot PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:16 pm
    —
Great news, will download. Meuse remains one of the best CC mods out there.

How's progress on porting it to LSA?

#3: Re: TLD Meuse v3.51 Coming Soon! Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:19 pm
    —
Thanks Amgot!

Winter is coming so hope to spend more time on it. Right now it is playable but its the same as TLD on line vs line (strat map, BG's, forcepools, etc.)
- Need to redo the forcepools as LSA does them differently then TLD for reinforcements and player levels
- Need to adjust things for LSA new features;
   - make more BG's to make stacking more important ex. make 4.7cm Panzerjager I of the 521st Panzerjager Battalion into their own BG (but don't let it get caught by itself)
   - rearrange French BG's so that they are not mixed (guns, infantry and vehicles) so they require better coordination (which they did not have at the time)
- Need to make a 64 map strat

Last edited by Tejszd on Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total

#4: Re: TLD Meuse v3.51 Coming Soon! Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:33 am
    —
Tejszd, the installer has been uploaded. It has been modified to work with Steam and is still compatible with Matrix.

If Matrix patches TLD again, this installer will need the CCE.exe replaced with the patched version.

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=4199

If anyone has the GOG version of TLD, please try this mod. I think it will work.

#5: Re: TLD Meuse v3.51 Coming Soon! Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:21 am
    —
Thanks for adding compatibility with Steam to the installer package Mooxe!!!

#6: Re: TLD Meuse v3.51 Available! Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:43 am
    —
Thanks Bud. One of my favorite mods

#7: Re: TLD Meuse v3.51 Available! Author: Astalon PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:26 pm
    —
This is an excellent mod - thanks for update 3.51.

#8: Re: TLD Meuse v3.51 Available! Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:37 pm
    —
I guess maybe it is time to break away from Kharkov and play Meuse again. Thanks Tejszd for all your hard work.

#9: Re: TLD Meuse v3.51 Available! Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:05 am
    —
The installer will not work with connecting on GameRanger. I think someone else was working on a plugin that would work on GR. But again, there may be problems with Steam/Modswap etc.

#10: Re: TLD Meuse v3.51 Available! Author: buufaceLocation: Thailand PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:37 pm
    —
I've been trying to create a plugin version of Meuse but since the 5.50.2b update the modswapper doesn't 'hide' the vanilla files properly which seems to cause problems Sad

#11: Re: TLD Meuse v3.51 Available! Author: HansVonWitzland PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:45 pm
    —
Big Thank you !!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Close Combat Series -> Meuse Mod

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1