[HideFiles] Command in ModSwap Not Functioning
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: [HideFiles] Command in ModSwap Not Functioning Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:43 am
    —
Attached is the CCMT Syscon manual. CCMT Syscon 2.1 is a modified version of Modswap which uses all the same commands.

All [HideFiles] entries into all versions of ModSwap with all versions of Close Combat are not working.

The result of this function not working is all the original Battles/Ops/Campaigns will still show a long with your modded Battles/Ops/Campaigns. Attempting to play the original battles will crash Close Combat to desktop.

Unsure what the cause is, I only know the problem. If you know, please share!

CCMTSysCon.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  CCMTSysCon.zip
 Filesize:  406.44 KB
 Downloaded:  268 Time(s)

#2: Re: [HideFiles] Command in ModSwap Not Functioning Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:58 am
    —
mooxe wrote (View Post):
Attached is the CCMT Syscon manual. CCMT Syscon 2.1 is a modified version of Modswap which uses all the same commands.

All [HideFiles] entries into all versions of ModSwap with all versions of Close Combat are not working.

The result of this function not working is all the original Battles/Ops/Campaigns will still show a long with your modded Battles/Ops/Campaigns. Attempting to play the original battles will crash Close Combat to desktop.

Unsure what the cause is, I only know the problem. If you know, please share!

Thank god.

Please rename this ''Plug in manager'' and post it in the download section.

Downloading now

#3: Re: [HideFiles] Command in ModSwap Not Functioning Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:59 am
    —
THIS IS A PDF FILE! I cant install mods with a MDF file, jesus.

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1