LSA Steam version has been updated
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#1: LSA Steam version has been updated Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:28 pm
    —
Just got a Steam update for LSA.
exe, .dll, the Dutch name file and the vehicle data file is updated.

The flickering team names is fixed they say - and it works for me on my W10 rig.

Matrix posted this:
https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4897690

#2: Re: LSA Steam version has been updated Author: GameRat PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:53 pm
    —
Thanks for the heads up about the new version ScnelleMeyer

#3: Re: LSA Steam version has been updated Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:43 am
    —
its also available on the Matrix/Slitherine My Page. The same fix/update was also released for WAR and TLD.

#4: Re: LSA Steam version has been updated Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:43 am
    —
This was the change log posted in Steam for LSA v6.00.02;
• The name of the unit currently under the cursor now pulses at a slow and fixed rate
• Better game performance when flares are employed at night.
• Fixed painting issue with transition graphic (i.e. ‘Allies Attack’) going into a tactical battle

I noticed the user scenarios (\Battles)and saved games (\Save) locations have changed slightly too;
was = C:\Users\Darren\Documents\My Games\CloseCombatLastStandArnhem\Mod_Meuse\Games\Battles or Save
now = C:\Users[Name]\Documents\My Games\CloseCombatLastStandArnhem\Mods\Mod_Meuse\Games\Battles or Save

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1