Long Shot...Any Idea What These Codes Mean? HELP, PLEASE!!!!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: Long Shot...Any Idea What These Codes Mean? HELP, PLEASE!!!! Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:12 pm
    —
CC Modders,

I have three codes that keep popping up in a modified game of GTC.

0x4C57F1
0x4C57B0
0x4C57EE

This happens after changing items in the UnitStructure file.  If I return the lines items to the original UnitStructure, these errors disappear.  I have checked each line item, line by line, number by number.  These errors appear in sequence, appearing twice then allowing the game to load.  Sometimes, they do not appear.  Finally, sometimes, when I am on the battlegroup screen and go to back out to the main screen I get that last error code and the game crashes.

The game still plays, so far, it's just frustrating having to restart 6-10 times.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Bel8910

#2: Re: Long Shot...Any Idea What These Codes Mean? HELP, PLEASE Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:23 pm
    —
I have no idea. I think your best bet would be to post this at the Matrix forums and hope Steve picks up on it.

#3: Re: Long Shot...Any Idea What These Codes Mean? HELP, PLEASE Author: Aetius PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:18 am
    —
Hi Bel8910,

Could you be more specific on wich items you've changed in the unitstructure?

#4: Re: Long Shot...Any Idea What These Codes Mean? HELP, PLEASE Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:35 pm
    —
Gentlemen, thank you for responding.  On the UnitStructure, I am unable to change line items 120-127.  I can change above and below.  But, if I change those 8 lines of code, I receive the errors.  

I have a fix, the game is working, no errors, I was just curious to know if anyone had figured these codes out.

Thanks,
Cheers!

Bel8910

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1