Secret Svce sink Dutch sub to Allow Japs to attack Pearl Hbr
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Secret Svce sink Dutch sub to Allow Japs to attack Pearl Hbr Author: BungarraLocation: Murchison region, West Australia PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:06 am
    —
A conspiracy theory in a book on the sinking of a Dutch sub on the 7th Dec 1941. The said Sub had radioed that the Japanese fleet was about to deliver a surprise attack on  Hawaii. Churchill and the american president intervened making sure the word did not get out and the crew and sub disappeared..... with the aid of the British secret service...... This revelation caused the Dutch authorities to search for and find the said sub to reveal the truth.......

https://www.tracesofwar.com/articles/2849/Hr-Ms-K-XVII-sunk-by-a-mine-or-an-assault.htm

#2: Re: Secret Svce sink Dutch sub to Allow Japs to attack Pearl Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:51 pm
    —
I've pretty much had enough of conspiracy theories lately!

This article reminds me of a book I read Japanese Destroyer Captain. The Captain describes an incident where he caught a Dutch sub on the surface at night and sunk it. I wonder if I can match up your article, this book, and official records...

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1