5CC tree overlay for Pitf and GtC
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: 5CC tree overlay for Pitf and GtC Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:22 am
    —
Thought this was cool. - Mafis 5cc doesnt eat the 32 bit terrain graphics files of GtC or Pitf.
So it has been impossible to get OVMs with trees overlaid.
I converted all the trees to 16bit graphics with some Photoshop magic. Put them in the right places in a LSA terrain file, that incidentally has the same terrain elements, but the trees are in a different order. This made for a puzzle to place the right tree where it belonged in the numbering sequence of the file.

GtC tree overlay 5cc.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.64 MB
 Viewed:  4138 Time(s)

GtC tree overlay 5cc.jpg

#2: Re: 5CC tree overlay for Pitf and GtC Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:09 pm
    —
Way to go ScnelleMeyer!

#3: Re: 5CC tree overlay for Pitf and GtC Author: ManoiLocation: Brussels PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:07 am
    —
great work. Thanks. It will be usefull for Stalingrad V2! Smile

#4: Re: 5CC tree overlay for Pitf and GtC Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:12 am
    —
Thanks guys.

Files for 5CC is available for download here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/fjadv4zpump83zs/Terrain_files_Pift-GtC_for_5CC.zip/file
Includes :
Terrain files for Pift and GtC trees for 5CC.
Updated Pift and GtC elements for 5CC.

#5: Re: 5CC tree overlay for Pitf and GtC Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:42 pm
    —
Grabbed them, thank you!

#6: Re: 5CC tree overlay for Pitf and GtC Author: FreeKing PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:11 am
    —
Sweet! These will be very useful for the OVM’s for the revival mods. Well done, SchnelleMeyer! I’ll make good use of them.

#7: Re: 5CC tree overlay for Pitf and GtC Author: Astalon PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:05 pm
    —
Excellent detail - great work!

#8: Re: 5CC tree overlay for Pitf and GtC Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:09 pm
    —
Thanks for the compliments guys. I hope they come to good use.

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1