CC5 Mod Conversion Collaboration
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: CC5 Mod Conversion Collaboration Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:22 pm
    —
Are you interested in forming a team to convert a mod or two?

I know many of you are working away on your own right now on mods that interest you. We all have the tools to collab now, Skype, Discord, Zoom...

Last edited by mooxe on Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:02 am; edited 2 times in total

#2: Re: CC5 Mod Conversion Collaboration Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:41 pm
    —
Sorry I have my hands full with different projects to be completed already.
Could be able to support with small bits and pieces though.

#3: Re: CC5 Mod Conversion Collaboration Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:31 pm
    —
Good idea Mooxe!

I can help some but time would be limited as my priority is to get Meuse to LSA....

Darren

#4: Re: CC5 Mod Conversion Collaboration Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:45 pm
    —
It's not really an offer to pass on , however, I gave myself three projects last year and finished just one. I do not want to make the same mistake again, considering that at work I am extremely busy and that I am already committed to the Dieppe mod and a possible upgrade of Rhineland.  
Also, I am temporarily fed up with anything Scheldt or Ortona mod related  Shocked  so won't be converting either one any time soon.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1