WAR patched to v4.5.32 then updated still has FP data fault
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#1: WAR patched to v4.5.32 then updated still has FP data fault Author: Ironballs PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:37 pm
    —
Hello,
My problem is when trying to start Wacth am Rhein it has a 'Not enough entries in FP data for class 0, date 0, strength 0' fault.
It had another fault from a unpatched install, with a unusable start screen so It's now patched to v4.50.32 then was updated via the link to Matrix Games. and still has this fault.
I'm running windows10, and have noticed both 'Astalon' and 'NickArse' have the same problem in the topic 'Utah mod for WAR - won't even start'
Any help would be welcome
Thank you

#2: Re: WAR patched to v4.5.32 then updated still has FP data fa Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:07 pm
    —
Wonder if the mod needs to be updated to be compatible with the later WAR patches as the mod came out in Nov. 2012???

#3: Re: WAR patched to v4.5.32 then updated still has FP data fa Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:44 pm
    —
I'm pretty sure this is an Easy fix....I just can't remember exactly

I believer that the FP Data is not the same as the BG Data
I.E a team is either missing or has a Team that shouldn't be there.

#4: Re: WAR patched to v4.5.32 then updated still has FP data fa Author: Astalon PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:10 am
    —
Ironballs wrote (View Post):
Hello,
My problem is when trying to start Wacth am Rhein it has a 'Not enough entries in FP data for class 0, date 0, strength 0' fault.
It had another fault from a unpatched install, with a unusable start screen so It's now patched to v4.50.32 then was updated via the link to Matrix Games. and still has this fault.
I'm running windows10, and have noticed both 'Astalon' and 'NickArse' have the same problem in the topic 'Utah mod for WAR - won't even start'
Thank you

I couldn't fix my problem with Utah. Running WAR works just fine. Hope that you have more success in finding a solution than I did.

#5: Re: WAR patched to v4.5.32 then updated still has FP data fa Author: Ironballs PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:30 pm
    —
Tejszd wrote (View Post):
Wonder if the mod needs to be updated to be compatible with the later WAR patches as the mod came out in Nov. 2012???

Many thank for the reply, Yes some years ago now, but I have this problem with out any mods loaded tho.

#6: Re: WAR patched to v4.5.32 then updated still has FP data fa Author: Ironballs PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:36 pm
    —
platoon_michael wrote (View Post):
I'm pretty sure this is an Easy fix....I just can't remember exactly

I believer that the FP Data is not the same as the BG Data
I.E a team is either missing or has a Team that shouldn't be there.

Thank you, yes I can remember something like that too, not sure if it was something like 'odds or evens' in a post years back.

#7: Re: WAR patched to v4.5.32 then updated still has FP data fa Author: Ironballs PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:40 pm
    —
Astalon wrote (View Post):
Ironballs wrote (View Post):
Hello,
Thank you

I couldn't fix my problem with Utah. Running WAR works just fine. Hope that you have more success in finding a solution than I did.

That's good to know, I'll try a reinstall. Many thanks

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1