Erro message for installing folder CC TLD Karkov, Meuse etc.
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#1: Erro message for installing folder CC TLD Karkov, Meuse etc. Author: longnez PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:41 pm
    —
Hello, i got this error message i want to install them. If I remove the characters in question, it can no longer find the exe which is also normal how to do and what is this due?
"Folder names cannot include any of the following characteres"
Tks u

#2: Re: Erro message for installing folder CC TLD Karkov, Meuse Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:31 pm
    —
I would uninstall TLD and reinstall to a new folder with a shorter and simpler name and path.

This will update the path entry in the registry for TLD and should then allow the mod installer to run.

#3: Re: Erro message for installing folder CC TLD Karkov, Meuse Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:55 pm
    —
If you are running Windows10 in the French language, its possible some accents or other characters are added which Close Combat is not compatible with.

#4: Re: Erro message for installing folder CC TLD Karkov, Meuse Author: longnez PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:18 am
    —
Hi all,
now i was able to install it but i have another error message that tells me: "there is an error with your serial number. Pls contact support [at] matrixgames [dot] co for assistance. Error Code: 200

Tks for help

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1