How to change the size of a soldier's graphic
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Chinese forum

#1: How to change the size of a soldier's graphic Author: killertiger100 PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:36 pm
    —
How to change the size of a soldier's graphic

#2: Re: How to change the size of a soldier's graphic Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:53 pm
    —
I guess you want to make them smaller. - Use one of the "small soldier mods" - Look in the download section of this site.

#3: Re: How to change the size of a soldier's graphic Author: killertiger100 PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:04 pm
    —
yesit is but Where is it

#4: Re: How to change the size of a soldier's graphic Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:33 pm
    —
Good question - I cant find it on this page.. So attached is a zip with 3 size versions.

Small_soldiersX3.zip
 Description:
Small soldiers

Download
 Filename:  Small_soldiersX3.zip
 Filesize:  1.2 MB
 Downloaded:  262 Time(s)

#5: Can I use it on Close Combat Cross of Iron? Author: killertiger100 PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:11 am
    —
Can I use it on Close Combat Cross of Iron?

#6: Re: Can I use it on Close Combat Cross of Iron? Author: sample PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:15 pm
    —
killertiger100 wrote (View Post):
Can I use it on Close Combat Cross of Iron?

Close Combat Cross of Iron has to type of soldiers size: normal and big, for zoomed game mode; if you youse the small size modification uploaded by ScnelleMeyer, only in normal mode you will have smaller soldiers.

regards,
/m

#7: the small size modification uploaded by scnellemeyer can't b Author: killertiger100 PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:39 pm
    —
thanks but the small size modification uploaded by scnellemeyer can't be used in close combat cross of iron

#8: Re: How to change the size of a soldier's graphic Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:18 pm
    —
I did not test it myself in COI, but cant see why it won't work.

1. Unpack the .ccm file by using winzip, 7Zip or similar program.
2. Backup your original "Soldier" file located in Matrix Games\Close Combat Cross of Iron\Close Combat III\GRAPHICS
3. Paste the mod "Soldier" file into the same folder as in step 2.

#9: Re: How to change the size of a soldier's graphic Author: killertiger100 PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:59 am
    —
yes i do Can get into the game. But exit the game when you enter the battle

#10: Re: How to change the size of a soldier's graphic Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:10 am
    —
Ok, there is probably a difference in the soldier files between COI and the other games then. I dont know of any "small soldiers mod" for CC3/COI, so if no one comes up with a small soldier mod for COI, I think you are out of options...

#11: Re: How to change the size of a soldier's graphic Author: killertiger100 PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:09 am
    —
thank you

#12: Re: How to change the size of a soldier's graphic Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:25 am
    —
I am going to try to make small soldier files for COI too.

#13: Re: How to change the size of a soldier's graphic Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:22 pm
    —
I converted the files previously posted soldiers files to CC2/CC3/COI.

To install backup your original soldier file and paste in one of the attached files into the Graphics folder and rename to "Soldier"

SOLDIER_5pix.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  SOLDIER_5pix.zip
 Filesize:  248.2 KB
 Downloaded:  249 Time(s)

#14: Re: How to change the size of a soldier's graphic Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:23 pm
    —
7,66 pixels per meter

SOLDIER_766pix.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  SOLDIER_766pix.zip
 Filesize:  373.64 KB
 Downloaded:  228 Time(s)

#15: Re: How to change the size of a soldier's graphic Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:24 pm
    —
9,5 pixels per meter

SOLDIER_95pix.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  SOLDIER_95pix.zip
 Filesize:  528.1 KB
 Downloaded:  220 Time(s)

#16: Re: How to change the size of a soldier's graphic Author: killertiger100 PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:15 am
    —
thank you   This one works

#17: Re: How to change the size of a soldier's graphic Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:54 pm
    —
You are welcome. Yeah I tested them before posting so I was sure they worked. The sprites are the same between the versions, but the file format of the packed soldier file is different between CC2/CC3 from CC4 onwards. That's why the first files didn't work in COI.

Close Combat Series -> Chinese forum

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1