LSA Radzymin '44 mod
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#1: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:03 am
    —
LSA Radzymin '44 mod is now being beta tested and about 85% complete.

The mod will focus on a tank battle east of Warsaw end July begin August of 1944.
The Germans where catching their breath from the huge beating they got since the beginning of operation Bagration and manage to scrape together some mobile forces to counter the soviet attack aimed at Warsaw.
The soviets wanted Warsaw before operation bagration ran out of steam and regrouping was needed.
The Warsaw uprising began on 1 august 1944 and will not be included in this mod.

The mod will use existing stock LSA and TLD maps cropped to boost aggression of the AI and a few new maps.

Thanks to:
ScnelleMeyer for mapmaking, advice and support.
Paratmar for research, data advice and beta testing.
Manoi for letting me use stuff from the stalingrad mod.
SouthernLand who made the stock LSA maps.

Aetius

Untitled-1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  576.88 KB
 Viewed:  19300 Time(s)

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  636.85 KB

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  518.89 KB

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  606.13 KB

Untitled-4.jpg

#2: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: paratmar PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:47 pm
    —
Beta gameplay video  https://youtu.be/YO7GOPU39H4 https://youtu.be/ACg1I-h2kZU

Last edited by paratmar on Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

#3: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: ManoiLocation: Brussels PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:49 pm
    —
great work! Happy to see east front for LSA!

#4: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:48 pm
    —
What a pleasant surprise, didn't know this was in progress....

#5: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: YAMATO PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:32 pm
    —
How nice to see my country in mod !

#6: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:12 am
    —
Happy to see the mod is finally out in the daylight and that beta testing is already underway. The UI and icons looks awesome. -Great work Aetius!

#7: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: paratmar PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:53 am
    —
Very Agressive attack of Soviets https://youtu.be/Jv8l4AEUiu8

#8: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Jatke PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:24 pm
    —
Those icons look good enough to eat. And that Stratmap is just clean.

#9: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:27 pm
    —
Stratmap does look nice.

#10: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: paratmar PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:52 pm
    —
Stratmap does look like .....as stratmap Very Happy

#11: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: dj PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:58 am
    —
Looks really good, glad to see you're back Aetius.  And I like the idea covering this battle, don't think anyone else has ever had a mod on this.

#12: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: salhexe PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:04 am
    —
thank you very much Very Happy

#13: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:00 am
    —
Thanks for the kind words,

There are lots of ww2 eastern front battles that would make great mods.
If only there was a map drawing editor usable for CC that would make drawing maps less time consuming  Sad .

Aetius

#14: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: killertiger100 PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:28 pm
    —
Where to download it

#15: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:59 am
    —
Mod isn't finished, so not available for download yet.

#16: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:20 am
    —
WOW....very cool !! cant wait. this is a very pleasant surprise !!

hopefully Mooxe will make an installer with a desk top icon Smile

#17: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:24 am
    —
germans got any T 2's and Jagdpanthers ect ??

#18: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:43 am
    —
No Tiger II's and Jagdpanthers.
Germans concentrated their heavy armor into heavy antitank battalions (schwere Panzerjäger-Abteilungen), none where present in the area in july-august 1944.

#19: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:17 pm
    —
how about tiger 1's? going to be hard to fight JS II's with mk 4's ..........

#20: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:22 pm
    —
Panthers will slice right through the JSIIs Smile

#21: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:17 am
    —
There are Tiger I's in the mod but they will be a rare sight.
Like Scnellemeyer said you'll have to use Panthers and PzIV's, the only tanks available in most german armored BG's.
To increase AT capability MarderIII's, STUG's and Jagdpanzers where added to the armored divisions.

The JSII is present in the mod but will not be the main soviet tank, JSII's where organised in breakthrough regiments and added to tank brigades where extra firepower was needed.
Most soviet tank brigades will have some JSII's in the mod, but not all of them.

#22: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:11 pm
    —
Aetius wrote (View Post):
There are Tiger I's in the mod but they will be a rare sight.
Like Scnellemeyer said you'll have to use Panthers and PzIV's, the only tanks available in most german armored BG's.
To increase AT capability MarderIII's, STUG's and Jagdpanzers where added to the armored divisions.

The JSII is present in the mod but will not be the main soviet tank, JSII's where organised in breakthrough regiments and added to tank brigades where extra firepower was needed.
Most soviet tank brigades will have some JSII's in the mod, but not all of them.

If I recall right, Penetration of Panther's 75 mm is better than Tiger's 88 mm, thanks to its high velocity.

Looking forward to this great mod!!

#23: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Astalon PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:09 am
    —
Tank battles on the Eastern Front - wonderful! Thanks for your work.

#24: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Pzt_KamiLocation: IRAN PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:12 am
    —
I'm really looking forward to this mod , Looks so promising. I love those mods who pay attention to details like Division's name and symbols ,correct name of general in command as well as correct order of battle that each units had at the time of the battle. I hope soon the maps that represent the actual battlefield are added.

One request is that please also include a Plug-in file as well so the mod can be installed using Modswap (it is the only way mods can be played through Game Ranger)

thank you very much

#25: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:45 pm
    —
I'm afraid i have to dissapoint you, Maybe 1 or 2 new maps will be added.

The problem with mapmaking is the huge amount of time and an "artistic touch" it takes to produce a decent looking map.
I have neither  Sad

Even if i was able to produce a map a week it would be more than a year of intense map making and honestly i don't like map making.
I prefer data editing and making the user interface much more.

I wanted to find an easy way of drawing maps with existing software like flowscape or the gem editor of MOW, but neither are very practical for close combat.

I'll check with mooxe about the plugin version when the mod is finished, he has a plugin modernization project running.

Aetius

#26: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:56 am
    —
I'm ready to release the Radzymin '44 mod, i've contacted Mooxe to upload the mod.

No new maps will be used due to lack of time, all used maps are stock LSA or TLD maps.

Aetius

#27: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:59 pm
    —
Awesome news Aetius! Congratulation on your completion of this very interesting mod!

#28: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:58 am
    —
I'm ready to release the Radzymin '44 mod, i've contacted Mooxe to upload the mod.

No new maps will be used due to lack of time, all used maps are stock LSA or TLD maps.

Aetius

Right on time for the summer! Very Happy

#29: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:19 pm
    —
Great news Aetius!

#30: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: killertiger100 PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:07 pm
    —
I can't download with Google disk in China

#31: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Hasky PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:32 pm
    —
Hello everyone!))
I can not find a graphics mod for Soviet tanks for Radzymin44. Unfortunately, I don’t remember the author.

#32: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:44 am
    —
To my knowledge there is no separate soviet tanks graphic mod for the LSA Radzymin'44 mod.

But the entire LSA Radzymin '44 mod can be downloaded here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16wFqoMzMqLGJN6m3qovB0eFnsQWcySaR/view?usp=sharing

#33: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: paratmar PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:42 pm
    —
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0I82I-226M In this video, you will learn about the battles near the Polish city of Siedlce, Soviet tankers from the 50th Separate Guards Heavy Breakthrough Tank Regiment fought with the German SS Viking Panzer Division.

#34: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:45 am
    —
Thanks for the link, some great footage in there.
Pitty i don't understand russian, looks a very detailed docu.

#35: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:03 am
    —
CCS download @ http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=NewDownloadsDate&selectdate=1641171753

Direct link with installer source @ http://www.closecombatseries.net/downloads/LSA/mods/

#36: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:21 am
    —
Thank you Mooxe for the installer!

Thank you Aetius for the mod!

#37: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 6:11 pm
    —
Thanks for the mod. I have been enjoying it for the last couple weeks.

As soviets the Panthers are scary, at the distances found in the maps they are kings! having a IS-2 is no guarantee of ruling the battlefield. The 3. SS Totenkopf is a thorn on my side. Not to mention the HG Panzer division! and I have yet to face the 5. SS Wiking  Sad

As Germans playing the counter attack campaign it feels challenging with soviet tank brigades deep in your lines.

I appreciate the better infantry cover and survivability, it is difficult to see them as it should and it is somewhat hard to kill them with small arms, at least compared to normal CC5-present. Infantry can hide in open areas in crop fields and high grass without everyone instantly seeing them.

I don't know much about this operation, but it has make me interested to learn more. As I understand, as soviets I have to reach the bridges not paint the whole map green.

Looking forward to more eastern front mods/campaigns!

Thanks again!

#38: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 6:13 am
    —
Glad you like the mod,

The soviets wouldn't risk a frontal assault on Warsaw, they where too depleted after figting for months since the beginning of Bagration.
A bridgehead over the Vistula was already established south of Warsaw (further south of the mod stratmap so not in the mod).
This whole operation was focussed on capturing the bridges at Zegrze and Serock (north of Warsaw), if the soviet operation would succeed to establish a bridgehead over the Vistula/Narev river north of Warsaw the german divisions east of the river would be cut from supplies and a operation to encircle Warsaw could be mounted.

IS-2 tanks in mod timeframe where early types with KV hull so easier to knock out than IS-2's later in the war.

I'm updating the mod in the next couple of weeks, panther will be a little weaker and AT guns will be stronger in next version, if you found bugs or have suggestions please let me know.

Aetius

Last edited by Aetius on Wed May 18, 2022 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total

#39: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 3:06 pm
    —
Just love this mod! I too found the counter attack by the Germans much more challenging.

I hope you aren't weakening the Panthers for the sake of game play! My research says that from ballistic tests by the British, there is the equivalent of 177mm armor on the upper front glacis plate. Not sure on the turret.

#40: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 6:09 pm
    —
Yes I agree on the Panthers, IMO they are just right and there are not that many out there so it makes the german armored battlegroups really scary as it should be. But you are the creators and you must follow your views and make something you would like to play yourself.

Suggestions? I don't have many I think it is a very well made mod in playability and its graphics, perhaps take a look at the heavy weapons within the squads, as some like the flamethrowers and LMG end up in the hands of the leader at least on the soviet side. Also I saw an Heavy machine gun once while in combat, it looked like a rifle and it didn't have the normal MG graphic you see on the soldier's hands, will try to find out which one it was.

On playability, I don't know exactly how the borrowing of teams works but sometimes I can only borrow 3 teams from the reserve battlegroup. I'm just beginning the campaign so this has not been a problem for me as all BG's still have plenty of units left.

At first I was mad that my soviet tanks seemed to have very bad aim but then I realized that it is needed for game play, besides in the real combat stories I've read it's always one Panther destroying several T-34's and after a while I realize the aim is not so bad, you still get some kills when you must. I really like how lone tanks are really defenseless, they are as good as gone if you send them by themselves you need proper infantry cover.

By the way are the vehicles repainted from original Atomic made vehicles or are they original? the Panther reminds me the one from CC4 but of course much better looking with that camo.

Very good work!

#41: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 7:46 am
    —
The turret armor on the panther will be a little bit lower giving a green circle for the T34/85 (is now yellow) but will still be very difficult to knock out frontally.
Soviet tactic should be to flank the panther and shoot at side or rear.
To be honest i haven't done very much research into the mechanics of the reserve system but i guess its 3 infantry teams and 1 support team that can be borrowed.
I'll take a look into crewed weapons i have to investigate wich is best all members coded as crew (no rank icon displayed ingame) or code 1 member as assistant leader (crewed weapon may not get passed down when operator is dead).
Soviet vehicles where created from scratch for the mod but based on and inspired by resized soviet TLD stalingrad vehicles, german vehicles are all standard LSA but i may change a few of them for the next version.

#42: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 3:32 pm
    —
Maybe someone can answer a riddle for me. I have noticed that the Russian troops are pretty much fearless in attacking about any German tank within about 50 meters to disable, or if possible destroy it. I have had so many tanks disabled in this way that I am just wondering if the Russians were especially adept at this kind of warfare?

#43: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 5:04 pm
    —
Schmal_Turm wrote (View Post):
Maybe someone can answer a riddle for me. I have noticed that the Russian troops are pretty much fearless in attacking about any German tank within about 50 meters to disable, or if possible destroy it. I have had so many tanks disabled in this way that I am just wondering if the Russians were especially adept at this kind of warfare?

do not leave tanks in this mod alone by themselves, it seems cover from terrain and buildings is greater than other mods and makes it more difficult to see the troops. It is a theory I have, I cannot confirm it and I have not looked at the files but it is my impression. Maybe Aetius can clear this up.

#44: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 6:35 pm
    —
Indeed, The adjusted elements file made by Schnellemeyer provides more cover for infantry so a huge thanks to him for letting me use it in my mod.

As for historic reality i know early in the war soviets used a lot of AT rifles, molotov cocktails and AT grenade bundles but in 1944 i don't know exactly, i presume they still used molotovs and AT grenade bundles for close range assaults and less AT rifles.
Lend lease bazookas were few in numbers, captured panzerschrecks and panzerfausts where used but i don't think in an organised way.

#45: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 6:09 pm
    —
The point I was trying to make is I believe someone slipped the Russian troops some Red Bull or something as they seen to be anxious to take on my German tanks, even from the front. Or maybe they have a death wish? I can't get my Germans to do the same thing, even with a flame thrower.

#46: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 8:32 am
    —
I see now what you mean, thats probably the setting "always obey orders" that is ticked on the command screen like i suggested in the readme for a better fight against the AI.

#47: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 11:42 pm
    —
A number of things I can expect when Germans fight against the AI:

1. Whatever German unit is first spotted can expect to be hammered incessantly by artillery until it is pretty well devastated down to the last man or two, or in the case of tanks, either destroyed or immobilized.

2. The artillery can be expected to have pinpoint accuracy in a small 50 meter or less area—even to the point that is somehow misses Russian units that are in close proximity. (The exception is that the artillery does at rare times hit the Russian units.)  

3. I can have a Russian AT gun (or an infantry unit) being hit from two or three different directions, even from above, and it still manages to survive a torrent of bullets for a considerable amount of time and firing the gun at the same time. (My German units are generally eliminated so fast it makes your head spin.)

4. If I have a German MG in a building or in some other cover, they can be expected to be eliminated fairly quickly by whatever Russian unit is close by—even if the German unit has the element of surprise and the Russian unit is in the open. This seems to happen so often that I am amazed if the German unit somehow survives with very few casualties. (Since I am not that knowledgeable on Russian units, I figure they must possess some awesome weapons that are so much better than what the German Wehrmacht uses so that I loose so many of my troops in close-order fighting.)

Not sure how much of this is built into the original CC game, but I bring this up to make the point, anyway. I am happy to say, the tank on tank combat is pretty balanced. Nothing that I can tell seems out of wack in that regard.

#48: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 6:52 am
    —
1/2.Use of arty by AI is hardcoded, it probably uses the arty barrage on the first target its spots.
The arty barrage should cause damage, the accuracy is set at the same value as other mods and the stock game.

3.The german guns are stronger in the next version (1.05) and will now survive longer.

4.Experience/Morale has a lot to do with this i think, did you notice a difference in soviet infantry units Vs german low quality troops or Vs elite SS or FP troops?

#49: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 10:45 pm
    —
One thing I try to do in my current soviet campaign is attack enemy infantry battlegroups with my armored ones (attack the weak spot), leaving the german panzer BG's to my infantry BG's. My poor frontoviki get a beating but I think it has allowed me to have a faster progress Strategically; the panzer regiments get bogged down while their infantry gets decimated by free roaming T-34's. I'm racing towards the bridges not even setting foot in the Warsaw districts east of the Vistula (Praga?), even bypassing a static BG; it seems such a waste to enter there where the map density is greater and so I believe the soviets will take longer to arrive to the bridges through there... I can already hear polish historians condemning me again for not helping the uprising  Confused .

I doubt that confronting Panzer battlegroups with your own infantry could work in H2H, but who knows, between the better terrain cover and abundance of infantry AT weapons it could be worth a shot.

Also, advance in the predefined axis of attack for each formation because if you deviate a BG to cover another area that was not to be covered by them, you could leave gaps in your frontline plus I like to keep my formations together for roleplaying. Of course situations could arise that you would need to separate a BG from the main formation. For example if you detach an infantry BG from following the armored spearhead (true story that happened to me) then you will let your tank formations alone and will not be able to advance on risk of being cut off. I think the soviets must reach the bridges at all costs as soon as possible and I wish there was something to make the player feel the urgency to do so.

I love the battles, the setting, the units... I can't get enough! I want to drive all the way to Berlin now.

Wolomin_Battlefield.png
 Description:
A general outline of the battle and how far the soviet unit advanced.
 Filesize:  303.27 KB
 Viewed:  5039 Time(s)

Wolomin_Battlefield.png

PanzerschlachtVorWarschau1944_V2.png
 Description:
You can see here how the Soviets managed to advance through a narrow corridor (3rd Tank Corps) but where stopped everywhere else. Weird that the 3. SS-Panzerdivision is not shown, maybe it was too far east from this map.
 Filesize:  715.91 KB
 Viewed:  5039 Time(s)

PanzerschlachtVorWarschau1944_V2.png

#50: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 12:58 pm
    —
The "lexicon der wehrmacht" site has some great situation maps (although some are missing):

https://www.lexikon-der-wehrmacht.de/Gliederungen/Korps/Karte/VIII0844.jpg

VIII0844.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  580.51 KB
 Viewed:  5017 Time(s)

VIII0844.jpg

#51: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 3:15 pm
    —
situation map from the soviet side: attack on Siedlce:
https://pamyat-naroda.ru/documents/view/?id=100459371&static_hash=e146f56ad01d94cd11120d743866cde4v4

#52: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 10:28 pm
    —
(The first paragraph was posted previously with the "LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes." Both campaigns were fought against the AI)

The first map is the result of my first "Radzymin44" campaign, where the Germans counterattack, starting with version 1 and then later after about three days upgrading to version 1.04. At the beginning my Panthers took many kills as the JSIIs and ISUs guns were overpowered. As I played, I restarted the battles a number of times, maybe up to 10 over the course of the campaign which could account for the number of destroyed Russian tanks as opposed to my German losses. I also tend to play pretty conservatively as the Germans generally have smaller force pools. With the settings that Aetius recommended the Russian forces were pretty much more aggressive resulting in more overruns of my forces and generally more losses. I generally would stop the battle after the Russians would sue for a "Truce." But after the decimation and disbanding of one of my units early on and the massive numbers of Russian tanks I decided to have no mercy, so many times Russians units were disbanded.

The second map is my latest campaign, again based on the German counterattack. I was much more aggressive this time even to the point of using infantry units to attack nearly any area containing a Russian armor unit, which is a strategy I never used the first time. After finding out the strength of the unit I would then maneuver an armored unit to take it on. The difference in the amount of Russian armor destroyed probably has something to do with spending less time destroying Russian armor, piecemeal as opposed to the first campaign where I would try to rack up as many destroyed tanks as possible, and also taking advantage of the unit disbanding when the morale was too low after considerable losses.

Radzymin '44 1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  280.73 KB
 Viewed:  4864 Time(s)

Radzymin '44 1.png

Radzymin '44 2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  270.25 KB
 Viewed:  4864 Time(s)

Radzymin '44 2.png

#53: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:07 am
    —
Thats some heavy fighting going on there.
Do you know wich day of the campaign you won total victory?

I'm updating the mod now, in the next version the soviet 11th Tank Corps will be relieved after taking Siedlce (as was historically so) around 1st of august, so a lot of soviet armor will be removed on a certain turn in the campaign making the soviet GC harder.

I found an exellent Polish site (i use chrome translate to read) where the battle is explained in detail:

https://www.dookolarzeszy.pl/2021/06/walki-pod-okuniewem-najwieksze-bitwa.html

https://www.dookolarzeszy.pl/2021/01/iss-panzer-regiment-3-totenkopf-w.html

Info from that site is very usefull to finetune my forcepools.

#54: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:09 pm
    —
Yeah, I timed it to be the very last day and time the campaign ended. Probably the only way I was able to have enough of the Panthers left to take on the JSII and other heavy armor was to use MkIVs and assault guns whenever they were able to take on the Russian armor on fairly equal terms, which probably accounted for my larger loss of armor this time around.

#55: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:37 pm
    —
Thats some heavy fighting going on there.

I found an exellent Polish site (i use chrome translate to read) where the battle is explained in detail:

https://www.dookolarzeszy.pl/2021/01/iss-panzer-regiment-3-totenkopf-w.html

Info from that site is very usefull to finetune my forcepools.

Great site. Very thorough in the day-by-day recounting of the battle. It gives a more chaotic but detailed picture of what transpired, giving compositions and names of the various formations (Kampfgruppen) that participated. 10/10

#56: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: qwaqwe PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:37 am
    —
Can this mod be used for WaR?

#57: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Berger PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:05 am
    —
qwaqwe wrote (View Post):
Can this mod be used for WaR?

No

#58: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:53 pm
    —
THIS MOD IS MY NEWEST ADDICTION!!! Playing for the third time now.

Have to say though, that my biggest blunders as the Germans has to do when I start a tank moving and then forget about it as my attention is distracted to some other skirmish or other that is going on. (Is this something that the A. I. can sense that can be used to distract? I am amazed that at times the A. I. can put up a number of good ambushes.) Then that tank more often than not runs into an ambush that is hard to get out of without being destroyed or disabled. Need to limit the distances I have the tanks travel during the phase I am currently using to discover enemy units—same with infantry.

#59: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:00 am
    —
Glad you like playing the mod.

I'm now working on an updated version V2.01 who will not be compatibel with older versions due to the many changes:

-MRB and Panzergrenadier regiments have vehicle column instead of infantry column
-IS2 ammo numbers lowered
-Mod version on mainscreen
-Mortar teams now have 2 mortar tubes and are a little more deadly
-Mortar and arty strike made more deadly
-All LMG's more ammo
-AT guns better cover and more deadly
-IS2 gun little more deadly
-Panther armor decreased a little bit
-StuG42 more deadly
-Airstrikes more deadly
-New rank icons
-Uniform colors adjusted
-Pak88 gun icon corrected
-SU-76 and MarderIII armor increased
-Armor of all light vehicles increased

Changes in progress or to be done:

-All BG's reviewed/changed
-Adjusting of force pools to be more historically correct
-All 11TC BG's will be relieved on a certain turn in the campaign
-SU-57 and Valentine IX added to some soviet BG's
-Flakpanzer 38t and PzII ausf L (Luchs) will be added to some german BG's
-Some new vehicle graphics for german armor

#60: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:25 pm
    —
Nice! I put on hold my current campaign since you announced the patch.

I was going to comment on the ammo for the IS-2, all sources said it had like 28 rounds because the shells are so big And in the mod I think it has like 50+ Plus the reload time should be very slow, these things weight like 25Kg

#61: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:44 am
    —
I've checked into reload time and ISII fire rate is set at 24 seconds.
Investigation into this gives 20 seconds for highly trained crew to 30 seconds for novice crew.
IS II's in this mod are part of well trained heavy breakthrough guard tank regiments attached to some tank brigades, because the IS II was relatively new on the battlefield the 24 seconds seems ok.

#62: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:13 pm
    —
I hope you don't increase the damage for the artillery very much at least for the AI, as it is way too accurate. It will literally lay down rounds right next to the Soviet troops without any substantial damage incurred to them. That and the way the rounds land on my German units in a diameter of about 50 to 80 meters seems unreal.

#63: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:08 pm
    —
AI data can't be changed seperately, i've made arty a little more deadly but can't remember if i changed accuracy (i should keep a log of these changes  Embarassed ).
I've playtested/changed arty and mortar strikes untill it was right for me, when all data changes are done (working on finetuning forcepools now) i'll playtest some more.

#64: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:07 pm
    —
Sorry, I was thinking more of mortars, not off-board artillery.

#65: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:01 am
    —
Mortar teams have 2 tubes now so i adjusted mortar values a bit, i want mortars to be deadly for infantry running.

#66: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:54 am
    —
Radzymin44 V2.01 is finished.

I've asked Mooxe to make the installer (so it's compatible with steam installs) and add it to the LSA downloads section.

Changes:

V2.01:
-MRB and Panzergrenadier regiments have vehicle column instead of infantry column
-IS2 and soviet SPG's ammo numbers lowered
-Mod version on mainscreen
-Mortar teams now have 2 mortar tubes
-Mortar and arty strike made more deadly
-All LMG's more ammo
-AT guns better cover and more deadly
-IS2 gun little more deadly
-Panther armor decreased a little bit
-Airstrikes more deadly
-New rank icons
-Uniform colors adjusted
-Pak88 gun icon corrected
-SU-76 and MarderIII armor increased
-Armor of all light vehicles increased
-Added Valentine IX tank and SU-57 HT to some soviet BG's
-Removed T70 tank from soviet forcepools
-Added rifle grenade to soviet weapons
-Added RPG43 and RPG6 AT grenades to soviet weapons
-New German vehicles graphics
-BG's reworked to be more historically correct
-Forcepools reworked to be more historically correct
-Connection between Skorzec (map 61) and Wisniew (map 62) removed making it harder to bypass Siedlce
-Regimental/KG commander images updated
-Updated campaigns, operations and battles

Thanks to:
Steve McClaire for updating LSA to V6.00.04 and taking the time to answer questions in the matrixgames forums.
Argilas for researching BG commander names and images; guiding me through the unbelievable maze of german ranks, waffenfarbe and uniforms; beta testing v2.01; constructive criticism and data advice.
SchnelleMeyer for elements file, advice and support.
Dima for historical info and data advice.
Manoi for letting me use stuff from the stalingrad mod.
GameRat and Cathartes for letting me use data and a few gun sounds from the GJS9.9 mod.
Hicks for letting me use some gun sounds from his LSA soundmod.
RD Steiner for constructive criticism and data advice.
Pzt_Kanov for constructive criticism and data advice.
Schmal_Turm for constructive criticism and data advice.
Paratmar for research, data advice and beta testing.
SouthernLand who made the stock LSA maps.
Mooxe for hosting the mod, making the mod installer and keeping the ccseries site online.
Mafi and other toolmakers, without their superb tools cc modding would be impossible.

Very special thanks:
Dookola Rzeszy, author of 2 very detailed articles about battle for Siedlce and the tank battle at Radzymin, V2.01 of this mod is based on those 2 articles.
Both articles are in polish but can be translated in chrome:

https://www.dookolarzeszy.pl/2021/01/iss-panzer-regiment-3-totenkopf-w.html?lr=1

Have fun

Please report bugs and comments in the Radzymin bugs and mistakes thread on the CCseries forums or on the discord channel.

Aetius

#67: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:02 am
    —
I've made the installer with a different autorun.exe this time, maybe it's compatible with steam users now (i can only test for matrix installs).

Zipped installer can be downloaded here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rt1-msaXqJNqif_jE7sDknFnotjZTNOd/view?usp=sharing

#68: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:28 pm
    —
Aetius, not sure how much you increased the armor on the T-34, but when I have more than three German 75s firing on one tank at less than 500 meters and the best I can get is immobilized and one crew member killed, I think you over did it just a little. Just my opinion.

Otherwise, I love the new look so far, although I never got past the first round of battles. I believe you added some different maps than you had before. I also noticed the order of battles roster has been changed considerably.

#69: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:44 am
    —
Thats weird, i didn't change any armor value on soviet tanks (exept valentine tank that wasn't in the previous version), nor did i change penetration values of german guns  Confused
Only explanation is random factor of game engine or the t-34 (wich version was it 76 or 85?) was in a slight depression compared to german guns making a smaller target for german guns?

No, maps are exactly the same as previous version only connection between Skorzec (map 61) and Wisniew (map 62) is removed making it harder to bypass Siedlce.
The campaigns and operations have been adjusted, could be that BG's start at different maps now compared with previous version.

Indeed, force pools have been adjusted drastically, the very detailed information provided in the polish articles (see links above) means i could make force pools more historically correct.

Aetius

#70: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:22 pm
    —
Aetius, either you changed the German Order of Battle to make the game more challenging, or to make it more realistic. I am assuming more realistic. It is definitively more challenging to have fewer units with a pretty good stock of Panthers. At this point in the game playing the German counterattack, I am not even sure if I get any reinforcements anymore. So, will wait to see what happens. It drives me nuts though to see even tanks that have been "tracked" by trees and such end up in kill pile because of minor damage.

When you hardened some of the armor, inadvertently you made it so that while before I could use my machine guns on open-topped vehicles like the SU-76 to at least put the unit under duress, while now my infantry refuse to even fire at them saying they can't hurt that.

Otherwise, I still love the mod.

#71: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:01 am
    —
Yes, the very detailed historical information provided in the polish articles means the german OOB's are made very realistic.
No extra reinforcements for most of BG's, germans where really scraping together wat was available and dividing it amongst the different KG's.
If you finish the GC let me know your conclusions and wich BG's run out of armor or infantry, both germans and soviets were very good in towing away disabled tanks for field repairs, wich were put back into combat ASAP.
I could make these "field repairs" the reinforcement tanks that trickle in, in small numbers every day.

I made HT's and open topped vehicles much more harder too kill, they where almost useless in previous versions.
I'll see if i need to tone it down with playtesting and feedback.

Glad you like V2.01 too.

Aetius

#72: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:37 am
    —
I have to tell you though, I was under the impression before watching the numbers for myself, that ALL damaged vehicles went to some repair depot where they could eventually come out again. I found out, by watching the armor kills that the armor that didn't yet make the 40 percent repair rate were shuffled to the kill pile. Pretty sad that a slightly damaged Panther, even one that was "tracked" were designated the same when it came to damage.

#73: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:07 pm
    —
Thanks Aetius!

Just had my first battle vs AI as the soviets and I lost! those Panthers man are really tough! I like it.

When are the initial soviet breakthrough BG's going to be relieved? or is it a surprise? how should I take this into my planning? for example advance as further as I can with them or consolidate the starting maps with these BG's and advance with the arriving BG's?

Thanks again!

#74: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:53 am
    —
Hi Kanov,

Only the 4BG's of the 11TC are relieved.
Starting from turn 3 your tank/armored force will be removed from forcepool and you get infantry units in return.
All units in the active roster will stay untill they are lost in battle, so hang on to these for as long as you can.

Historically the 11TC was relieved after taking Siedlce around 1st of august and no armored thrust from Siedlce to Warsaw was made.
In previous version of mod this armored thrust from Siedlce to Warsaw by 11TC could be done and 11TC BG's could reach radzymin before BG's from 3TC could reach it.
So to avoid this historically inacurracy i came up with this relieve operation.

In and around Siedlce are a lot of german BG's, Siedlce is the central map to this part of the stratmap so i would suggest take Siedlce as soon as possible, consolidate untill more infantry BG's arrive and then attemt a push westwards.

Glad you like the mod so far.

Aetius

#75: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:12 pm
    —
Schmal_Turm wrote (View Post):
I have to tell you though, I was under the impression before watching the numbers for myself, that ALL damaged vehicles went to some repair depot where they could eventually come out again. I found out, by watching the armor kills that the armor that didn't yet make the 40 percent repair rate were shuffled to the kill pile. Pretty sad that a slightly damaged Panther, even one that was "tracked" were designated the same when it came to damage.

Coded in the LSA game engine, i had this experience on all cc versions, veteran crew, high number of kills and medals and then lost from force pool by slight damage or getting tracked in the wrong spot.
Ideally a vehicle in such circomstances should return in a few turns or if a fit crew abandon the vehicle, the fit crewmembers (keeping experience, kills and medals) can return a few turns later in a new vehicle.
All things that are decided by game engine and will never be implemented.

#76: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:03 pm
    —
I decided to play the Radzymin '44 Russian invasion campaign, instead of the German counterattack. My results are in the attached. Many of the kills are not from tank to tank duels as many of my defending units in the beginning are Grenadiers. I did make use of well emplaced AT guns and the Panzerschreck. I also made liberal use of smoke to help conceal my AT guns when they came under fire, and the results of artillery cannot be discounted. Anyway, I have never seen kills to this extent with very little loss of my own tanks. Many of the kills were also a result of cutting off Russian units fuel supply.

The first map is primarily kills by AT guns with a low number of tank lost. The second one is after a number of Panthers and Mark IVs were entered into battle with the resultant loss of many tanks.

Radzymin 3.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  272.91 KB
 Viewed:  5061 Time(s)

Radzymin 3.png

Radzymin.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  274.13 KB
 Viewed:  5061 Time(s)

Radzymin.png

#77: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:39 am
    —
That's an impressive amount of kills there, normally AT guns don't survive long.
I presume most AT gun kills where with the PAK40, how many kills  by PAK40 unit on average before being destroyed?
I get H2H player feedback that mortar rounds, mortar barrages and arty barrages immobilise too many tanks, i'm making an update to prevent this.

#78: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:42 pm
    —
I have found out that if I can bury the AT gun so that there is only a very faint green line (darker than the bright green) to target, that they tend to last longer. The trick to wait for the tanks to come into line of fire. I tend to do this with the tanks also. They generally last much longer.

#79: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:04 pm
    —
Playing the GC as soviets should be more challenging when you're the attacking side.
If you do please post your results or comments.

#80: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:08 pm
    —
I decided to try the initial invasion as the Russians. After only about two days here are my results. At first I had the Russian tanks come in mass, and after getting shellacked I changed to more the way I play as the Germans. Any units with the Panthers are a tough nut-to-crack. At first the Panthers were congregated in groups, where they became easier targets, but then as I took a toll on them the AI seemed to be more conservative in how they were positioned, being positioned in smaller groups, or even a Panther here and there.

5.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  261.46 KB
 Viewed:  4768 Time(s)

5.png

#81: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:10 am
    —
Taking Siedlce is more difficult in V2.01 as i can see on the screenshot, historically the 11TC took Siedlce at high cost and was relieved after taking it.
Glad to see the GC is becoming more historically correct.

#82: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:42 am
    —
coo

#83: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:17 pm
    —
Still enjoying the mod, I had a great session a couple days ago vs the AI took lots of screenshots and posted them on steam if you want to check it out. In one battle two T-34/85 vs 1 Panther wasted all their AP ammo on it! Panther was with dark-green LOS as it was between a couple of trees, I think it couldn't aim to one T-34. Both soviet tanks survived although one was damaged. I couldn't take Siedlce with 11TK and now most of my tanks are gone after the third turn as told by Aetius.

I have one doubt regarding this 'relief' of the 11 Tank Korps: the BG's columns stay the same it seems (1st column infantry, 2nd column vehicles, 3rd column support) and I can choose vehicles in either Vehicle column or Support but now with more infantry only some teams I can choose in the Vehicle column not all of them! is this intended? why should some infantry be able to deploy in the vehicle column (the middle one) but not others?

ideally I would want the battlegroup to change from armored to infantry BG with two infantry columns and one support so I can fill it with infantry and choose the SP arty guns in support. Is this possible? or at least make ALL infantry able to be put in vehicle column why just some of the newly arrived full (9 soldiers) squads can be chosen there?. Because with this relief I get more infantry in the forcepool I want to be able make most of their use!

Thanks for the mod, let's hope Stalingrad is completed soon too so more Eastern front mods are available for LSA.

#84: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:53 pm
    —
Glad you like the mod,
Changing/relieving battlegroups from armor to infantry can't be done, so the infantry battlegroup has to fit in the "infantry column-vehicle column-support column structure", to do this i've made duplicate infantry teams coded as "vehicle" so the player can put those teams in the vehicle column instead of the tanks.

The eastern front was so huge you could make dozens of great mods, problem is drawing the maps, you need huge amounts of time and artistic skills to draw a map, let alone 64 of them to fill the stratmap.
i've been looking for software that can help you make a basic top down map where ground, water and road textures can be easily drawn but i can't find any that i can use.

Aetius

#85: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:45 pm
    —
Glad you like the mod,
Changing/relieving battlegroups from armor to infantry can't be done, so the infantry battlegroup has to fit in the "infantry column-vehicle column-support column structure", to do this i've made duplicate infantry teams coded as "vehicle" so the player can put those teams in the vehicle column instead of the tanks.

The eastern front was so huge you could make dozens of great mods, problem is drawing the maps, you need huge amounts of time and artistic skills to draw a map, let alone 64 of them to fill the stratmap.
i've been looking for software that can help you make a basic top down map where ground, water and road textures can be easily drawn but i can't find any that i can use.

Aetius

Yeah, actually there are numerous clashes in history that could be portrayed by Close Combat, which is a well proven realistic and fun to play platform. I wish a professional company had produced tools for easy self modding yourself. I play Steel Panthers MBT too, you can create map, have all the vehicles available for all the countries categorized by year. I also use it as vehicle Encylopedia. I sometimes wonder, how awesome would be if CC had such flexibility...

#86: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Berger PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:58 pm
    —
Radzymin44 mod v2.01a released. Aetius made several adjustments to data:

V2.01a:
-Fixed low ammo on FG42 and assault MG42
-Updated weapon accuracies
-Added Pioniere, HMG, panzerschreck and sniper to HG BG's
-Fixed target issue of PTRD-PTRS AT rifles
-Updated weapon reload times

Please unzip these files into your RadzyminV2.01 DATA\BASE folder and overwrite existing files

All ongoing V2.01 GC's should be able to continue

Radzymin_V2.01a_update.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Radzymin_V2.01a_update.zip
 Filesize:  21.89 KB
 Downloaded:  145 Time(s)

#87: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:07 am
    —
Aetius, still my favorite mod!!! (at the moment anyway). Probably because with the Panthers the Germans have better than average chance for their tanks to survive most rounds from the Russian guns. The other factor is that they are nearly immune from shots from the 76mm from the front. Anyway, I have played many campaigns, at least till I have been able to pretty well stop the Soviet advance. This latest one is where I decided that since the Soviet attack was largely unknown to the Germans that I would not move any of my units until they came under attack. This resulted in a better number of Russian units that were able to penetrate further into the battle map and thus more challenging battles on the Stratmap.

Attached are the results after about five days of battle. The German reinforcements are coming in the nick of time to repel the stronger Russian armor units. Not sure why but the kill ratio for the tanks is the best I have ever attained. I have made more and better use of smoke, so I believe that has made a huge difference—especially when it comes to AT guns.

2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  341.61 KB
 Viewed:  5284 Time(s)

2.png

#88: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:12 pm
    —
now try the Soviet side! it's very tough against the A.I., at least against the German Kampfgruppen that have Panthers.

#89: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:56 pm
    —
I'll try it after I either get the Russians checked so they can't go any further, or I finish.

#90: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:57 am
    —
Indeed, the soviet campaign against the AI is tougher.
V2.01was adjusted based on H2H player feedback, next version even more so.

#91: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:21 pm
    —
(First image) Well, I pretty well finished the last campaign I played as the Germans. The German Wehrmacht had chronicled a 10 to 1 kill ratio against the Soviet armored forces during the war. So, I was trying to attain that this last time. For a while I had attained that and more, but toward the end now it is more like 8 or 9 to 1. I never finished the campaign having about three days of battle left.

(Second image) So, as I said, after I finished the last campaign as the Germans, I would try as the Soviet forces. Although I found it somewhat difficult to defeat the Panthers I was able to destroy enough of them as noted in the armor losses attached. The great majority of the German losses were the Panthers as they were the first units encountered. I pretty much let the AI decide what Soviet forces were composed of, with a few exceptions. There are about nine days left of battle.

R1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  319.47 KB
 Viewed:  3412 Time(s)

R1.png

R2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  317.2 KB
 Viewed:  3412 Time(s)

R2.png

#92: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:22 pm
    —
I'm currently updating the mod to V3.01
-All infantry teams will be more historically correct.
-BG's will be more historically correct, i've found gliederungen (T.O.O.) in digital german archives.
-Data tweaks
-maybe replace a couple of maps.
-Campaigns will be shorter, in reality 19PzDv and HGDv where pulled out of the fighting after neutralising the 3TC attack and so was the 2nd tank army (exept 8th Gds TC)
a 3rd GC will be added starting 6th august where the soviet infantry steamroller pushes the germans to the Vistula step by step.

If you have some feedback let me know

#93: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:26 am
    —
That sounds great Aetius!
Thanks for all the efforts.

#94: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:37 am
    —
I REALLY like this mod.
Before I reinstalled windows I was rocking this mod single player and I was having a blast.

I was attacking as the soviets.

I love everything about this mod.
The graphics, illustrations and the setting is all great.

#95: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: Aetius PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:12 am
    —
Thanks for the compliment,

As posted above i'm working on V3.01 now, if you have some feedback don't hesitate to let me know.

#96: Re: LSA Radzymin '44 mod Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:54 am
    —
Thanks for the compliment,

As posted above i'm working on V3.01 now, if you have some feedback don't hesitate to let me know.

Looking forward to the next release as you continue to tweak the mod!

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1