Hey Y'all new to forum
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

#1: Hey Y'all new to forum Author: Shoahman PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 1:05 pm
    —
I've been playing close combat since close combat I. My uncle gave me the close combat I disc back when I was 12. Played all of the games from Close Combat 1-5 but stopped there. Just recently downloaded Gateway to Caen and Panthers In The Fog. Love the graphics update.

#2: Re: Hey Y'all new to forum Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 2:39 pm
    —
Welcome back!

For the Matrix re-releases LSA has the most features and TLD currently the most mods.

#3: Re: Hey Y'all new to forum Author: Shoahman PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 2:35 am
    —
Tejszd wrote (View Post):
Welcome back!

For the Matrix re-releases LSA has the most features and TLD currently the most mods.

Thanks mate! I posted in Battle Of The Bulge because probably one of the strongest in the original series.

Panthers In The Fog seems to be a little more enjoyable to play than Gateway To Caen only because in Gateway to Caen the situation for the Germans is pretty realistic in that most maps seem completely hopeless. Once my single 7.5 Pak or two 8cm mortars are gone i'm toast against the cromwells on each map (yes i play exclusively as the germans, I like to attempt to win with the side that lost in reality).

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1