# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#1: Gold Juno Sword 9.5 Author: GameRat PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 4:58 pm
    —
May 2021
LSA GJS version 9.5

Note: Cathartes moved GJS to LSA June 6, 2013 ... which was version 6.0 beta. Thanks to him and everyone else who created the original GJS mod.
Version 6.0 notes are further down in this readme file.

Gold, Juno, Sword 9.5 mod Install instructions:

1. Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem
2. LSA patch version: v6.00.03
3. run (double click) the installer program: CCLSAModGJS95v9.5

For Matrix version of the game:
4. install to the default directory "C:\Matrix Games\Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem"
5. deselect the Steam desktop icon box, and select the Matrix desktop icon box.
6. after installation ... Launch GJS using the Matrix desktop icon

For Steam version:
4. install to the Steam directory where CC LSA is installed.
5. deselect the Matrix desktop icon box, and select the Steam desktop icon box.
6. after installation ... Launch GJS using the Steam desktop icon

Note:Printable Strategic map, Battle Group info, and German Battle Groups documents are located in folder:
C:\Matrix Games\Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem\GJS95\DATA\Help

New for version 9.5

-Five German Battle Groups get tank reinforcements on June 20 07:00 ... for a combined total of 36 tanks:
KG Oppeln / 21 Pz. Div.  
I./25 / 12 SS Pz. Div
KG Luck / 21 Pz. Div.
25 / 12 SS Pz. Div.
II./22 / 21 Pz. Div.

-26 / 12 SS Pz. Div. gets tank reinforcement at turn 15 ... four Panthers.

-Corrected problem with open top Tank Destroyers/Assault Guns not being able to fire MG's

-ATG's have less protection against Mortar, Air, and Artillery support.

-Marder increased ammo: 28 AP, 10 HE

-GJS 6.0 game screens are back, due to using only the installer and not plugin method

Thanks
GameRat

Credits:
Cathartes (and team): for GJS version 6.0 - CC LSA
Steiner: we started working together on this after version 6.0
buuface: helped with relocation of German BG's, and created some battles.
SchnelleMeyer: converted explosion graphics to LSA.
Mooxe: created an installer package to include a Steam version installation.
Tigercub: testing and suggestions.

Last edited by GameRat on Sat May 22, 2021 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

GJS 9.5.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  458.19 KB
 Viewed:  10091 Time(s)

GJS 9.5.png

#2: Re: Gold Juno Sword 9.5 Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 10:04 pm
    —
Cool

#3: Re: Gold Juno Sword 9.5 Author: backblast PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 11:43 pm
    —
sweet  Shocked

#4: Re: Gold Juno Sword 9.5 Author: GameRat PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 5:23 pm
    —
get it here:
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=4247

Thanks Mooxe for hosting the file

#5: Re: Gold Juno Sword 9.5 Author: ManoiLocation: Brussels PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 9:05 pm
    —
Thanks for your work!

#6: Re: Gold Juno Sword 9.5 Author: GameRat PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 4:20 am
    —
Thanks for the comments

#7: Re: Gold Juno Sword 9.5 Author: GameRat PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 12:58 pm
    —
Note:
You can't have 9.5 and 9.4 installed at the same time.

#8: Re: Gold Juno Sword 9.5 Author: TyrekiltLocation: Toulouse PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:50 pm
    —
Omagad !!!! This mod is so cool  haha seems we got time's so play with ly lad bafore bying another cc xD

#9: Re: Gold Juno Sword 9.5 Author: TyrekiltLocation: Toulouse PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:52 pm
    —
Thanks you to the modder for your awesome work Smile

#10: Re: Gold Juno Sword 9.5 Author: TyrekiltLocation: Toulouse PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:59 pm
    —
Guys, what are the games seetings i should use before start a grand campaign ?

#11: Re: Gold Juno Sword 9.5 Author: Hasky PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:09 am
    —
The mod turned out to be excellent, both in terms of graphics and in the abundance of equipment and battle groups. Thanks to the authors of the mod!)

#12: Re: Gold Juno Sword 9.5 Author: Hasky PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:15 pm
    —
Is it possible to add the tank commander tiger Befehlspz VIE to the "axsteams" file using the data from the "vehicles" file by analogy, or is there a limitation on the number of groups in the mod (game) engine?

#13: Re: Gold Juno Sword 9.5 Author: Jatke PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:08 am
    —
The SS Befehlspz VIE already exists in Axteams as index #97. The only instances of this team are in s.SS-Pz.Abt. 101.

#14: Re: Gold Juno Sword 9.5 Author: Hasky PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:57 pm
    —
[quote="Jatke";p="92784"]The SS Befehlspz VIE already exists in Axteams as index #97. The only instances of this team are in s.SS-Pz.Abt. 101.[/quote]

Yes I know. I figured out how to add combat groups, vehicles, weapons, etc. to scripts from the "Base" folder, using the notepad ++ program.

#15: Re: Gold Juno Sword 9.5 Author: Jatke PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:26 pm
    —
Far easier to mod the /data/base files using a spreadsheet app (Open Office, Libre Office etc) in conjunction with the LSA workbook. Just be sure to save as .txt

#16: Re: Gold Juno Sword 9.5 Author: Hasky PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:06 pm
    —
Hello everyone. We found out such a bug - the SS units have paratrooper (FJ) badges in their buttonholes, and German armored vehicles have German infantry badges in their buttonholes. How to fix it?)

#17: Re: Gold Juno Sword 9.5 Author: Hasky PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:25 am
    —
What data does the Static BGroups file contain? What do they affect?

#18: Re: Gold Juno Sword 9.5 Author: Jatke PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:54 am
    —
re: wrong "badges" - I assume you mean the rank insignia "gadgets" shown to the left of the soldier's name on the Soldier screen. Those are specified in columns E and I in the ***teams.txt files. The gadget graphics themselves are contained in the Graphics/*.gdg files. Use the Munger tool to access those.

re: data in StaticBGs.txt - if you reference the column headers on the Static BGroups tab in the aforementioned LSA WORKBOOK, the data consists of:
"Count" - number of static battle groups
"Class" - static BG index number; "Name" - name of static battle group; "Side" - Allied (0) or Axis (1) all static BGs must be on the same side; "Map Index" - which map that static BG is deployed to. Maps are listed sequentially in the Maps/StratMap.txt file.
"Team Class 0" - index number of the first team in the BG; "Map Tile Index 0" - location where first team is deployed; "Team Class 1" - index number of the second team in the BG; "Map Tile Index 1" - location where second team is deployed; etc. etc.

#19: Re: Gold Juno Sword 9.5 Author: Jatke PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:30 pm
    —
Errata:

The Nations tab in the workbook somewhat better explains how columns E & I synchronize in ***teams.txt, although their arrangement differs between stock LSA and GJS.

Map Tile Index (map location) in StaticBGs is best determined using mafi's 5CC map tool. Modified StaticBGs files can be used to create battle scenarios that deploy the AIs custom forces to preset locations. Example below.

The data/base *.txt files use tab separated values

tileV.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  404.45 KB
 Viewed:  8440 Time(s)

tileV.jpg

#20: Re: Gold Juno Sword 9.5 Author: GameRat PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:56 pm
    —
Hasky wrote (View Post):
Hello everyone. We found out such a bug - the SS units have paratrooper (FJ) badges in their buttonholes, and German armored vehicles have German infantry badges in their buttonholes. How to fix it?)

Hi,
German infantry badges being "goofed up" has previously been reporting, but I wanted to focus on gameplay related editing for versions 9.5 and previous.
Thanks though for mentioning it.
At this point, I have no plans to make a newer version ... I'm content with 9.5

I've never taken the time to figure out what the exact problem is ... and I'm not an expert on German uniforms and badges.

Therefore, question:
Are the badges just mixed up, and can be swapped to different graphics already in GJS ... or are new graphics required to correct the problem?

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 3