LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#41: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 1:16 am
    —
About this one, I'm not sure if it's a bug of this mod or a "feature" of the game itself, but even if I win a major victory, my troops lose morale!

major soviet victory.PNG
 Description:
Major Victory
 Filesize:  346.8 KB
 Viewed:  3568 Time(s)

major soviet victory.PNG

major victory but lower morale.PNG
 Description:
Lower morale?. All the teams are like that and only soldiers that killed someone have higher morale (the irony)
 Filesize:  154.18 KB
 Viewed:  3568 Time(s)

major victory but lower morale.PNG

#42: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Author: Berger PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 9:15 am
    —
This happens with BGs with low cohesion and fatigued: In BGs involved in continuous fight without pause morale goes down (even with victory), in this case morale is increased only for soldiers with kills.

Check fatigue and cohesion and try to rotate units and rest.

#43: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:37 pm
    —
Pzt_Kanov, thanks for a fascinating read! I started your link (THE STABILIZATION OF THE FRONT BETWEEN WARSAW AND RIGA UP TO THE END OF AUGUST) from the beginning and the actual info, as opposed to Soviet and Western propaganda shows that the ratio of German vs. Russian armor lost at Kursk was something like 8 to 1! Even Russian historian, Boris Sokolov, was able to discover the truth when the records were allowed to be seen after the fall of the Soviet Union. There are over 1200 pages of info available and I plan on reading them all. Made it through almost 300 pages so far.

#44: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:29 pm
    —
Schmal_Turm wrote (View Post):
Pzt_Kanov, thanks for a fascinating read! I started your link (THE STABILIZATION OF THE FRONT BETWEEN WARSAW AND RIGA UP TO THE END OF AUGUST) from the beginning and the actual info, as opposed to Soviet and Western propaganda shows that the ratio of German vs. Russian armor lost at Kursk was something like 8 to 1! Even Russian historian, Boris Sokolov, was able to discover the truth when the records were allowed to be seen after the fall of the Soviet Union. There are over 1200 pages of info available and I plan on reading them all. Made it through almost 300 pages so far.

As Berger said, it is from the series "Germany and the Second World War." Volume VIII, The Eastern Front 1943-1944 : the war in the East and on the neighbouring fronts by Karl-Heinz Frieser.

#45: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:45 am
    —
found this by chance.

Stuka_Me262.JPG
 Description:
Stuka with Me262 shadow
 Filesize:  33.95 KB
 Viewed:  2490 Time(s)

Stuka_Me262.JPG

#46: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Author: Aetius PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:30 am
    —
I'll add it to the list of corrections for V3.01, thanks for spotting this.

#47: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Author: qwaqwe PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:56 pm
    —
I have the following error

http://icecream.me/393450aeb635999320c9ad8ad083b41e

#48: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Author: Aetius PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:10 am
    —
Pleade describe your error and post a screenshot if you can here.

Just posting a link with no bug or error description to a site i've never heard of isn't worth taking the risk clicking on it.

#49: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Author: qwaqwe PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:15 am
    —

#50: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Author: Aetius PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:56 am
    —
Ok thanks for the screenshot, a couple of questions:

Wich version of LSA are you running?
Should be updated to V06.00.04, you can view version on bottom right of mainscreen.

Wich version of the mod did you install?
Should be V2.01, you can download 2.01 version here in the LSA download section.

#51: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Author: qwaqwe PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:59 am
    —
I have LSA version 5.60 and mod version 2.01

#52: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Author: Aetius PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:03 pm
    —
LSA should be updated to V06.00.04 before install of radzymin.

Steps to be taken:
-unistall radzymin44 v2.01
-Update LSA to V06.00.04 be sure to check version on stock game mainscreen before continuing.
-Install radzymin44 V2.01 (during install you need to select where you bought the game from matrix or steam, be sure to select the correct one)

#53: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Author: qwaqwe PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:05 pm
    —
Where i can find LSA .04?

#54: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Author: Aetius PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:08 am
    —
2 ways to update:

1st -> click on your stock game LSA icon here you get this begin screen where you can select "play game", "game manual", "check for updates" and "patch notes".
click on "check for updates".
I don't know if this begin screen appears on all versions (matrix, steam or gog).
Updates this way used to work for me but for some reason it doesn't anymore, maybe other players have same problem?

2nd -> download from the matrix ftp server and install:
http://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/CloseCombatLastStandArnhem/
Here you can download update 6.00.4.
I don't know if all previous patches are included in the latest patch 6.00.04? (there where a lot of versions between 5.60.01 and 6.00.04)

#55: Re: LSA Radzymin44 mod bugs and mistakes Author: qwaqwe PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:37 am
    —
Thank you very much.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Page 3 of 3