CC no wroks in my screen W10
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#1: CC no wroks in my screen W10 Author: longnez PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:41 am
    —
Hello,
Someone speaks French ? Could he tell me what to do to prevent my CC from flickering and shaking on my screen? What are the settings to be made with the video card?
thank you

#2: Re: CC no wroks in my screen W10 Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:04 pm
    —
I've never had that issue myself, because I don't use Windows 10--but I believe I read somewhere that you need to run the program in a window, instead of in fullscreen.

#3: Re: CC no wroks in my screen W10 Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:14 pm
    —
Make sure that you've got your game up to date, the newer releases are remastered. Their are new options available, including windowed mode. You can enter options prior to loading the game, by holding down the left control key as you load the game as normal. Or the more advanced route, via a registry edit.

#4: Re: CC no wroks in my screen W10 Author: longnez PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:16 pm
    —
The version of TLD Meuse is 3.52 but i don't think the update fixes the problem. I remember having already had this problem a few years ago and having tinkered with the Nvidia 3D settings but i don't know what the modifications were.

#5: Re: CC no wroks in my screen W10 Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:56 pm
    —
Have you tried forcing vertical sync in the NVIDIA Control Panel, under Manage 3D Settings? Set it to on.

#6: Re: CC no wroks in my screen W10 Author: longnez PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:37 pm
    —
Digs wrote (View Post):
Have you tried forcing vertical sync in the NVIDIA Control Panel, under Manage 3D Settings? Set it to on.

Digs wrote (View Post):

I've never had that issue myself, because I don't use Windows 10--but I believe I read somewhere that you need to run the program in a window, instead of in fullscreen.

vertical sync and windowed are setting but it doesnt work again, flickering on my screen

#7: Re: CC no wroks in my screen W10 Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:47 pm
    —
I don't know what else to tell you, you may be out of luck regarding the matter. You would need to use an older version of Windows in order to get it working as intended.

You may want to take a look through this thread, and you'll understand what I mean.
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=11635

Good luck!

#8: Re: CC no wroks in my screen W10 Author: longnez PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:53 am
    —
my problem is not windowed but shaking, flickering

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1