Allied Grand Campaign in HD on YouTube
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

#61: Re: Allied Grand Campaign in HD on YouTube Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:01 am
    —
Very well done

#62: Re: Allied Grand Campaign in HD on YouTube Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 1:03 am
    —
This is one of the most well done AARs I have ever seen.
Very good work. You clearly have alot of respect and knowledge of the game.

I assume this is single player. I would love to see you narrate a two player game.

A+++

#63: Re: Allied Grand Campaign in HD on YouTube Author: GusMcDollGamesLocation: Australia PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 1:50 pm
    —
Thanks Antony_nz, really appreciate the feedback! Interesting suggestion about narrating a two player game, assume it would need both players to supply their battle plans and in-game footage. I wonder how accurate their assessments of each other would be, and whether they would be surprised by the other's deployments! Don't forget to subscribe to the channel, as we are starting a new campaign in CC3.

#64: Re: Allied Grand Campaign in HD on YouTube Author: GusMcDollGamesLocation: Australia PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 1:50 pm
    —
In Episode 55 Polish Drop Farmland Part 2, the Polish Parachute Brigade continues its assault on the Farmland south of the Rhine River. It is Day 6 of Operation Market Garden, 0700hrs on 22 September 1944.
https://youtu.be/8dlKc-pejWs

#65: Re: Allied Grand Campaign in HD on YouTube Author: GusMcDollGamesLocation: Australia PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 1:52 pm
    —
In Episode 56 Allied Grand Campaign AAR, we conduct an After Action Review for the Allied Grand Campaign.
https://youtu.be/WOJfSYfYHqg

Thanks to everyone for your support, and don't forget to subscribe to the YT channel to catch the next campaign!

Very Happy

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Page 4 of 4