Looking for a map designer
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Looking for a map designer Author: SeanOConnor PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:31 pm
    —
Hi,

I've written a Close Combat like game called Firefight which is on Steam, the iOS AppStore, Android PlayStore, Kindle Store and the Window Store, and here's a video of the game in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysRtdalURDw

I'm looking to get some new maps done for it, especially Eastern Front maps, and I'm looking for someone who can do the graphics, or even modify existing maps they've done to fit my game. I'm happy paying for people's work as I sell the game and make a living from it so it'd be only fair!

#2: Re: Looking for a map designer Author: SeanOConnor PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:38 pm
    —
Just to clarify what I'm after, I need map files that are 4096x4096 pixels big and at a scale of 1 metre is 8 pixels. They mustn't have any shaded hills on as I create the hills using my map editor app and your map image would get shaded to make the hills visible. They mustn't have objects like buildings, trees, hedges etc... drawn on them as they get drawn every frame so they can be destroyed in the game.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1