LSA Angriff mod V1.01 released
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#1: LSA Angriff mod V1.01 released Author: Aetius PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:35 pm
    —
On behalf of the Angriff mod team i'm proud to share the link to the LSA Angriff V1.01 mod with you:

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=4295
Steam and Matrix compatible (thanks to Mooxe)

LSA Angriff Mod V1.01 is released.

Description:
The Angriff version is an all new version for LSA that depicts the first days of the attack on Stalingrad in september 1942.
The first release will be the completed mod but with only the 16 maps of south Stalingrad (from Kuibyshev sawmill to the Tsaritsa) + op/battle for this area.
German attacks will come from the west side of the map. Russian reinforcements will come across the Volga.

The mod will use new highly detailed maps based on aerial photography and photographs of the time period, new data and forcepools based on historic research, a new stategic map and a new UI.

Changelog:
V1.01: First release version

Credits:
Teamlead and Maps : Manoi
Data and historic research : Dima
Strategic map and coordination : Schnellemeyer
UI and graphics : Aetius
Draft Installer, beta test and hosting the mod on his CCS site: Mooxe
We want to thank all people who have helped us to make this mod:
Barbedwire Studios for their incredible screens.
Koen Bekkema for some textures and brush tools.
All the people who have made the tools to mod this game.

Have fun

Please report bugs and comments on the discord channel or on the CCseries forums.

Last edited by Aetius on Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: LSA Angriff mod V1.01 released Author: 0202243 PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:20 pm
    —
downloading.
thank you very much... all of you guys.  Very Happy

#3: Re: LSA Angriff mod V1.01 released Author: Zep PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:09 pm
    —
WOW....Awesome thank you very much Very Happy

#4: Re: LSA Angriff mod V1.01 released Author: reconscoutLocation: U.S.A. PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:54 pm
    —
Thank you, this sounds awesome!

#5: Re: LSA Angriff mod V1.01 released Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:22 am
    —
Thank you to the mod team!

#6: Re: LSA Angriff mod V1.01 released Author: Astalon PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:25 pm
    —
Thanks to you and the team for all of your hard work.

#7: Re: LSA Angriff mod V1.01 released Author: salhexe PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:56 pm
    —
Thank you team Very Happy

#8: Re: LSA Angriff mod V1.01 released Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:03 pm
    —
Many thanks for the team that put this together. Will try it tonight at work.

#9: Re: LSA Angriff mod V1.01 released Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2022 11:31 pm
    —
Was able to try it this weekend and I loved the maps, any new maps are refreshing to just look at. There are only two things that I came up with so far. I had one of my German units move to join another unit already occupying a territory, without any noticeable difference to the territory entered. In other words, there was no "footprint" in the area entered. The other is: I am aware the 50 Pak 38 had trouble piercing the front of the T-34, but at less than 500m or so shouldn't there at least have been some spalling or some other damage, other than to immobilize it? I used up the entire allotment on one T-34. Just asking.

#10: Re: LSA Angriff mod V1.01 released Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 6:30 am
    —
I am looking forward to summer vacation and can't wait to try this mod! Thanks for your effort.

#11: Re: LSA Angriff mod V1.01 released Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:05 pm
    —
I had the chance to play it finally. I absolutely loved the GUI!!

#12: Re: LSA Angriff mod V1.01 released Author: ManoiLocation: Brussels PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:31 am
    —
ke_mechial wrote (View Post):
I had the chance to play it finally. I absolutely loved the GUI!!

Thank you, don't hesitate to come back to us with more feedbacks even if it is negative!

#13: Re: LSA Angriff mod V1.01 released Author: ManoiLocation: Brussels PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:56 pm
    —
Some news for the 80th anniversary of the battle of Stalingrad : we will soon release an update for Angriff with some graphics and data improvements. We have also adapted the mod to version 6.00.04 of LSA. Work goes on with the central part of the battle (26 maps to come). See you on the battlefield!

#14: Re: LSA Angriff mod V1.01 released Author: southern_land PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:12 am
    —
Sounds good

#15: Re: LSA Angriff mod V1.01 released Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:10 pm
    —
Manoi wrote (View Post):
Some news for the 80th anniversary of the battle of Stalingrad : we will soon release an update for Angriff with some graphics and data improvements. We have also adapted the mod to version 6.00.04 of LSA. Work goes on with the central part of the battle (26 maps to come). See you on the battlefield!

Waiting for it... Very Happy

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1