Custom Map not showing Trees _ forgotten the fix
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: Custom Map not showing Trees _ forgotten the fix Author: Privateryan1 PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:39 pm
    —
Hi Everyone,

My latest custom map ( made with Cartographer ) , is not showing up the Tree sprites . I have forgotten the cause or fix for this . Any help appreciated . Map For COI

Ryan

no trees.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  938.03 KB
 Viewed:  8203 Time(s)

no trees.png

#2: Re: Custom Map not showing Trees _ forgotten the fix Author: Aetius PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:46 am
    —
"enable trees" in your options screen will do that.
Can you provide more info about the cartographer software (is that the exact name of the software?) or more screenshots of your work?

I've been trying to find map making software wich would making cc maps much more time efficient and less skills in photoshop/drawing are needed.

#3: Re: Custom Map not showing Trees _ forgotten the fix Author: Privateryan1 PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:48 pm
    —
Hi There . jeepers forgot about that  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes Thanks . sure will . I have a very useful prog called LD3D Standard and once you get the hang of it . will make amazing bump maps . As im logging out for the night after a long day, i will post a few shots of what it can do to make a great start to any map . I also have tons of roofs , buildings , objects ect that you can have is you wish .

#4: Re: Custom Map not showing Trees _ forgotten the fix Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:03 pm
    —
Hi Privateryan! - Very nice to see someone making CC maps! Please post more screenshots of your work:)  -I Tried finding the LD3D program on Google, but without results. Can you provide a link or any more information please?
It makes bump maps too? - Suitable for simulating height differences in CC maps?  
Also sign me up for any graphics you are willing to share.

#5: Re: New custom map almost ready Author: Privateryan1 PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:56 pm
    —
New map almost ready . My maps are referrd to as Plastic and Swiss Village , oh well ..

map 002.jpg
 Description:
map 002
 Filesize:  1.08 MB
 Viewed:  8014 Time(s)

map 002.jpg

#6: Re: Custom Map not showing Trees _ forgotten the fix Author: Aetius PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:29 am
    —
Do you only use "LD3D Standard" to make that map or in combination with photoshop, gimp or other?

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1