Crash bug in screen order (editor) : do you have same pb ?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Modern Tactics

#1: Crash bug in screen order (editor) : do you have same pb ? Author: stratwegLocation: France PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:55 pm
    —
Each time I use the screen order in editor to enter a text, game crashes immediatly and I receive error message in game (see attached image)

It occurs in the Matrix version and in the GOG version (i have bought the two versions)

It has no relation with the used maps because the crash occurs even I use vanilla maps of CCMT

Do you Have you same pb ?

What may be origin of bug ?

Is there a way to erase this problem ?

Last edited by stratweg on Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

VERSION.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  397.37 KB
 Viewed:  443 Time(s)

VERSION.jpg

Bug_orders.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  435.08 KB
 Viewed:  479 Time(s)

Bug_orders.jpg

#2: Re: Crash bug in screen order (editor) : do you have same pb Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:42 pm
    —
I am not familiar with this error. Its worth posting it on the Matrix forums to let the programmer - Steve take a look. Do you get the same error if editing and already existing mission/mission order?

#3: Re: Crash bug in screen order (editor) : do you have same pb Author: stratwegLocation: France PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:55 pm
    —
You are right, I will do.
Curiously, I searched in all forums question for this bug (CC series, Slitherine, Matrix), and never found any thread about.

And yes, the bug occurs also with original scenarios pf the game.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Modern Tactics

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1