Guerrilla Mod - AWM (Asymetric War Modelization
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Modern Tactics

#21: Re: Guerrilla Mod - AWM (Asymetric War Modelization Author: stratwegLocation: France PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:46 pm
    —
Implemented a AFV Flame in CCMT

Of course, to be used only according to respect of Geneve convention Rolling Eyes  Twisted Evil

I am also thinking about the way to implement in OPFOR some  terrorist explosions, using a weapon without graph effect and no sound effect for fire but with enormous explosion effect when hit (and very long invisible range) : this unit will be like a "improvise explosive engine" in counter terroriste war : ARMY will receive  large heavy explosions hits againts his units and/or vehicles without to know from where comes attack

AFV-Flame.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  279.92 KB
 Viewed:  691 Time(s)

AFV-Flame.jpg

#22: Re: Guerrilla Mod - AWM (Asymetric War Modelization Author: stratwegLocation: France PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:20 pm
    —
Another data question, please :

In "elements" (databook CCMT) there are col 2 to 14 concerning cover and protection

What does mean the distinction between : prone, low, medium, high ? (why 4 level for each covern, protection and hindrance ?)

Is there a kind of "scale", and the program choice randomly ? Or does it depend of a certain "range" ?

In addition : My translator gives me omething curious with "prone" : Any info about the signification of this word ?

Someone had already asked for that but received no anwser:
https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10390&t=150189

#23: Re: Guerrilla Mod - AWM (Asymetric War Modelization Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:48 am
    —
https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10381&t=393951

#24: Re: Guerrilla Mod - AWM (Asymetric War Modelization Author: stratwegLocation: France PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:30 am
    —
Ok, thanks.

At this time, I did not read CTC,PITF,WAR,COI,LSA entire modding forum because I play/mod now only CCMT, but I will do to collect usefeull informations (I did it for TLD)

I've got 10 years of catching up to do in a month :twisted:

EDIT : Founded also this link, where there are infos about same quesiton
https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10365&t=302831

#25: Re: Guerrilla Mod - AWM (Asymetric War Modelization Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:55 am
    —
stratweg wrote (View Post):
Ok, thanks.

At this time, I did not read CTC,PITF,WAR,COI,LSA entire modding forum because I play/mod now only CCMT, but I will do to collect usefeull informations (I did it for TLD)

I've got 10 years of catching up to do in a month :twisted:

EDIT : Founded also this link, where there are infos about same quesiton
https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10365&t=302831  

Yeah that last link was the original topic I was trying to find, but couldn't.

#26: Re: Guerrilla Mod - AWM (Asymetric War Modelization Author: stratwegLocation: France PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:09 pm
    —
Beginners are usefull    Razz

The worst is that I had your thread in the collection of threads I collected as html pages and uploaded here, but lack of time to examine all pages in details (I will do during modding work about CCMT)
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=12355&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=20

After reading entire CC forums, I will update this "html page collection" (classed by thematic subjects)

#27: Re: Guerrilla Mod - AWM (Asymetric War Modelization Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:50 pm
    —
Thank you for your link collection! Very useful indeed!

#28: Re: Guerrilla Mod - AWM (Asymetric War Modelization Author: stratwegLocation: France PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:35 pm
    —
The version I have uploaded  is not yet complete : I have collected lot other pages after reading these last days all CC forums on Matrix and here (general forums and "modding forums" the both)

I will finish the entire collect these next days, and then I will classify all pages and upload the new complete version of html collection. I will create a specific thread for the new complete version of this html collection, to make it more easy to find on the forum. With this tool, it will be easy to re-find informations about game and modding if needed.

Unfortunatly, I saw that lot of links are broken in threads, and I saw also that lot of content posts were deleted here. But searching and searching, I think I saved a large collection of stuff usable with CCMT (maps, tools scenarios, datas, mods, exe files, html pages, infos and modding tips, etc) : My CCMT directory has actually a weight of 70 Go  Rolling Eyes

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Modern Tactics

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2