Problems with Battle for Berlin
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Problems with Battle for Berlin Author: schmidtLocation: Denmark PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:55 am
    —
First off all, sorry for dubble posting, since i somewhere else kinda wrote about (almost) the same thing...
I did follow all the steps in the fine instruction, but there is still a problem
When i try to install battle for berlin using the config manager thingy, it writes this yo me:

Failed to copy C:\Program Files\SSI\Close Combat Invasion Normandy\CC5.exe to system\Original\CC5.exe because C:\Program Files\SSI\Close Combat Invasion Normandy\CC5.exe does not exist

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I spent a lot of time trying to get it to work...
What exactly does that mean ? can i somehow replace that missing file ? and how...
It seems to me like its something quite simple needed to be done to get it to work, please tell me Wink

#2:  Author: AshTray PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:28 am
    —
I have another problem. When installing BoB plugin i get message that KБstrin folder cannot be created. result is - mod not installed in Cfg manager but works. so now to play another mod i can't unistall it Sad

#3:  Author: BranchmanLocation: Saint-Germain-en-Laye(France) PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:08 am
    —
First of all, did you install the 5.01 patch?

If yes, did you manually create the "Video" folder?
If yes another time, you need the original CCV Cd to start playing CC V BOB.
You can also try to install the no cd patch You can find here http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=57

anyway, if it still does not work, uninstall everything an install again.
Wink

Hope you will soon play BoB and enjoy those funny house thouse fights during hours!!!!

#4:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:28 am
    —
There IS a nocd exe for Battle of Berlin.

Mats

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1