Rank Mod
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: Rank Mod Author: ronsonLocation: England PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:47 am
    —
Hello,

Thanks for this great mod, I've just started to play it and find it very interesting.

I was wondering if its possible to use the rank mod with this?

Cheers

Pzt_Ronson

#2:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:49 am
    —
Not yet I think... Unless JB makes an adaptation of it to Overlord.

#3: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:51 am
    —
if ur capable of inserting the rank mod in it will work
maybe ask spear he done the gjs ones for 4.4.
and i know it is a straight fit.unless JB has changed something in his ranks.

#4:  Author: fenderbender PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:35 am
    —
It works....

#5:  Author: ronsonLocation: England PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:01 pm
    —
Thanks for your swift responses.

I installed the Gamegadg and Scrngadg files from the GJS one, and am happy to say.........

Rank mod now successfully installed and working.

Cheers :drink2

Pzt_Ronson

#6: I was wondering if its possible to use the rank mod Author: Cpt_JB_MacLocation: saint john new brunswick, canada PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:11 pm
    —
using 4.4 screengadget and gamegadget files may eventually give you some problems, due to there being some differences between gjs44 and overlord gg and sg files. so...i have done a patch for overlord, which includes the rank mod, turned down the mortar barrage a little, and increased accuracy of typhoon rockets. if you see me in GS, just ask for it, and it should be up here at ccs soon.

have fun, jb

#7:  Author: ronsonLocation: England PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:44 pm
    —
Thanks JB,

I got the patch from Cob who kindly sent it to me a couple of days ago via MSN.

Hope you get it up on site soon as a lot of people are getting interested in this Mod, it makes such a difference to have effective Allied teams.

Keep up the good work Smile

Cheers

Pzt_Ronson

#8:  Author: GS_SchimpfLocation: Germany PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:46 pm
    —
Is there any way to get rankmod working with stalingrad mod?

#9: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:24 pm
    —
if the mod makers r not going ot ad it.
u will have to do urself.first person to do so should upload it for the others.

#10:  Author: GS_SchimpfLocation: Germany PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:24 pm
    —
So I hope someone will make rankmod for Stalingrad, as I have never modded CC before.

#11:  Author: TrogerLocation: L4W's place, Australia PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:21 pm
    —
Would be great if a modder or the creator of the rank mod himself, Blackcat could make a procedure on how to incorporate it in other mods. It would be better if it became a sort of standard in mods, although I get the feeling some modders and people in general dont like it.

#12: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:13 pm
    —
well anyone with a paint programme can do it!
all u r doing it pasting a number graphic on top of a picture graphic.

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1