Battle of Berlin Mod - Problem
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Battle of Berlin Mod - Problem Author: jerjesLocation: Argentina PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:02 am
    —
Sad Well, that my problem: I cant play even a single map . After I clicked in the"next" buttom and the screen shows eg. "russian attacks" image, an error message saying "Unable to continue play because the disk is full. Clear some space in this drive and resume Close COmbat". Any ideas of how to resolve this problem???. I have this error only with this mod, I can play smoothly with other (e.g Alamein, Winter War etc). Thanks in advance

#2: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:34 am
    —
sapa who made the mod has a forum dedicated to it over at cso.
he is the man to ask,he does browse these forums.
but from memory there have been a few similar errors reported,im sure it is something simple.

#3: Re: Battle of Berlin Mod - Problem Author: Sapa PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:57 am
    —
jerjes wrote:
Sad Well, that my problem: I cant play even a single map . After I clicked in the"next" buttom and the screen shows eg. "russian attacks" image, an error message saying "Unable to continue play because the disk is full. Clear some space in this drive and resume Close COmbat". Any ideas of how to resolve this problem???. I have this error only with this mod, I can play smoothly with other (e.g Alamein, Winter War etc). Thanks in advance

Really dont know but i think it is a map error.If one single file of the maps is missing or miss spelled you will get this error...

Do you have the same problems if you tries to start a campaign or an operation?

I know that single battles sometimes is hard to start, but in that case you just will be thrown out of the game and will not get this error....

Cheers Mats

#4:  Author: jerjesLocation: Argentina PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:55 am
    —
Razz Razz Laughing Laughing Solved problem. I checked the map folder and I didn't have unzipped all 7 files per map into the folder.Thanks to respond to my question

PS : God bless translator, cause my english sucks... Embarassed

#5:  Author: StumpDK PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:17 pm
    —
I get the same error when I try to start a GC. I've downloaded the map-pack from this site, but when Í extract the files there's only two files per map. Is this normal?

#6:  Author: jerjesLocation: Argentina PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:52 pm
    —
Try to extract it one map per time (sp?). It worked for me

#7:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:56 pm
    —
You have a corrupted download I think. Delete the file and redownload it.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1