(RegXtra) Aussie Merc vs Anzac Propaganda Thread
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: (RegXtra) Aussie Merc vs Anzac Propaganda Thread Author: Pzt_Verboten PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:09 pm
    —
Verboten and Dacman82 take the new staff car for a ride......

D: This things got a bit of grunt!
V: You bet, and it only had 2000 k's on the clock.
D: Has it got a CD player?
V: Yep, pinched it from Lord4Wars Datto last night. Bloody thing had a Bros CD in it!
D: Jeebus! Those blokes deserve to get shot for that.

#2: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:27 pm
    —
Lord4war soulking in his datto,after being told by Commander Blackstump and Commander Bolts,that his request to use sarin gas on the french coast to get his Bros cd back had been refused.

(thats me with the collar)

Last edited by ANZAC_Lord4war on Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

#3: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:33 pm
    —
an ozi merc tank that got in L4Ws way during the search and rescue mission

#4:  Author: Pzt_Verboten PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:52 pm
    —
cipressino and FatBoyBob......

c: Verboten said to get rid of this Bros CD, but the damn thing is indestructable!
F: Too bloody right. We've tried smashing it with a hammer, driving over it. Grenades the lot. Maybe this machinegun will smash it up good!
c: I dunno Fatboy, I reckon this CD was burned by the devil himself.

#5: blackstumps post moved from another area Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:58 pm
    —
Alarming top secret photos, showing starving mercenary insurgent troops, believed to be a top echolon Mercenary commanders group.
ANZAC_Commanders Bolt and Blackstump consider the latest information on the insurgent rebels, Stumpy; Bloody hell they look like rabbits caught in a spotlight !! Bolt: jeez there been in a poor paddock, we should fly out and give them a food drop. Stumpy:@#%&* WHAT!! Bolts: yer just think about it mate, if we feed em up, they will fill our sights better!! Stumpy : I will go and make some dumplings now

So as Commanders Bolt and Blackstump consider their humanitarian mission we shall leave you, in search of ...." MORE FROM THE FRONT "!!!

#6:  Author: Pzt_Verboten PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:10 am
    —
Merc boys at the anit aircraft gun.......

Dacman: Bloody Anzac have been lobbing these stinkin dumplings at us all morning!
Cipressino: Don't worry about it Dac, I'll give 'em the good news with this AA gun on their next pass.

#7: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:48 am
    —
we will include a mg stand on the next drop,our way of saving the enviroment.

#8: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:19 am
    —
more good news for the ANZAC clan!!!

High Command has announced rum rations will be dropped for the duration of the operation,pending good results!

#9:  Author: cipressina0 PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:52 am
    —
Breaking news

It has just been confirmed that the Bros are the Anzac clan themself.

from left to right
Bolty, Lordy and Stumpy/

#10: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:58 am
    —
dont know who put that in the cd player....thanks for stealing it!

search and rescue has been called off.

p.s terribly sorry bout the tank. Razz

#11:  Author: cipressina0 PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:09 am
    —
That's right Lordy! you dont need the CD when you can play your music yourself

Chorus

When will I will I be famous?
(I can't answer, I can't answer that)
When willI see my picture in the paper?
(I can't answer, I can't answer that)

p.s if you are witless and wanna hear more go to
http://welcome.to/Bros
or just call l4w on 040 ... . .. ..

#12: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:50 pm
    —
look were prepared to give the ozi mercs a lil patch on our land where they can live peacefully.....called Oxford st. Laughing

#13:  Author: Pzt_Verboten PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:34 am
    —
Bah. Were not taking your pay off. If you want your Bros CD back, your going to have to come and get it!

And don't pretend it's not yours.

So where on Oxford strett do you live Lordy? Very Happy

Cheers,

Verboten

#14:  Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:06 pm
    —
News from the front today suggests ANZAC_Commanders Bolts and Blackstumps humanitarian food drop has had dramatic results among mercenary rebel forces and that a drop of surpluss uniforms has been put to good use by the rebel Commanders

#15:  Author: cipressina0 PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:24 am
    —
The batlle has started
The Crown Extra team has opened fire with a massive bombardament on the Anzacs front line.
the moment has been caputred by photographersr all around the world.

Here you can see Lordy and his troops running for their lives!!!!

just after this>>>

#16:  Author: cipressina0 PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:27 am
    —
Training at the Corwn Camp.

Training at the Anzac Camp/

#17:  Author: cipressina0 PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:11 pm
    —
A new stock of Sherman m4 has arrived for the Crown Extra.

#18:  Author: cipressina0 PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:33 pm
    —
From the front

After the destructive bombardment the Bros/Anzac clan went hiding.

Crownx spy network found their secret HD bunker in Oxford St with their flag flying high.

#19: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:45 am
    —
ok every1 there has been a temporary ceasefire put in place for the grandfinal.
and the Mercs r being fitted with new uniforms,after the clothing drop which was originally dropped off to them.Was found to have flea and lice infestations in them,and severly hampered them on the field of battle.

the ANZAC daily bugle reporter got a snapshot of them after their refitting.

#20:  Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:39 am
    —
News from the front :URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
ANZAC Commander Cannonfodder overseers modifications to Commander Blackstumps shark spotter. Cannon; these are high resolution cameras were fitting, Stumpy! these will be a great help in finding the mercs as they seem to have become scares. Plus u have to fly over elle mcphersons backyard on your way out there so get some moral shots for the boys !!

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2