THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL SIGHT!!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

#1: THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL SIGHT!! Author: DeRuyter PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:11 am
    —
I mean no disrespect to all modders, especially all the close combat modders, but this Stalingrad mod MUST BE THE MOST GOOD LOOKING/PROMISING mode EVER! I can't wait to play it. It look fantastic, gorgeous, man, if it was on cdrom and I had to pay for it, I probably would. It looks like how cc3 should have been, that is, a campaign which does not stretch the complete eastern front (which is utterly ridiculous to try to put into a TACTICAL game)!!
wow, that's a nice slogan for a review:
everything CC3 should have been!

The only nag about this is, (sorry) that the mod is made for the cc5 engine and not the cc2, which is IMHO the best game ever made. But the strategic aspect of that engine is fixed, so this figures..

oncemore: Fantastic, can't wait to play it!

#2:  Author: Hedges13Location: USA PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:58 pm
    —
hahaha . . . great pre-game review

"everything CC3 should have been"

#3: Re: THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL SIGHT!! Author: Nembo PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:48 pm
    —
DeRuyter wrote:
The only nag about this is, (sorry) that the mod is made for the cc5 engine and not the cc2, which is IMHO the best game ever made. But the strategic aspect of that engine is fixed, so this figures..

Conversion time CC5 to CC2. Very Happy

#4:  Author: GS_SchimpfLocation: Germany PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:19 pm
    —
What do you favour in CC2 over CC5??

I thought the engine evolved to the better.... Confused

#5:  Author: Nembo PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:05 pm
    —
My favorite was the Battlemaker. Never realy liked the Scenario Maker Just wasn't the same. AI seems sort of dead in CC5 lots of the time.

#6:  Author: Pzt_penguin PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:18 am
    —
yeah This looks like a great mod Ive Been wating so so long for it Smile

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1