ORDERS: 11TH JUNE MORNING
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: ORDERS: 11TH JUNE MORNING Author: cipressina0 PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:17 am
    —
Any team member can conduct strategic moves once orders are posted. These orders are listed in the order they are to be carried out.
Support
Pont Abbe mortar
St jorge air+ mortar
Periers air + mortar

Movements,
None
Objectives
Amfreville.
Hold the front dont intiate any attacks and tank sicurity first.

Ponte Abbe
Lets use those Atgs we have planty tanks should only been used to defend the guns.

St jorge we have to hold on the map till evening we are going to pull back next move. If you cant hold the map try to knock of as many of their tanks you can.

Periers
pretty much the same of Amfreville ,try to make ground only where is safe to do so

Forcats for 11th june

No point to attack in Amfreville cuz even if we get a break through we dont have any units to follow up and their

is waiting for us in St Saveur.
We better wait and see if they make any mistakes
Pont Abbe we need to Hold in here just one more day we are going to contra attack on the 12th play
St jorge is where we are going to play the game. If we can hold good if we dont we are going to move to St jorge anyway on the 11 th evening.

I cant see us to take Periers in the next couple battle so we might just take it easy and try to see if we can knock off some of their Stugs and Atg whitout loosing any tanks for none.
I want to save 1 mortar barage and on Air strike for the evening. We will need it for the

I couldnt see any AAR for St jorge and Ponte Abbe so I dont know what the maps are like at the moment so forgive me if I made some missjudgement

t

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1