Der Kessel update
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

#1: Der Kessel update Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:31 pm
    —
hello guys;

Great day today: i have finished the coding of the Alexeïevka map, so the 8 maps of Stalingrad and the immediate outskirts are finished! (Plus some others located in other situations of the stratmap....).

I am now able to install all this on my PC and will hopefully be able to play a small 8-maps-campaign of the mod. This will be at least some fun for me (I did not play to CC for something like 6 months or so!!), and a good opportunity to test the mod on a big scale.

I will of course give you some news and, hopefully, upload some in-game pics within a few days.

In the meanwhile, I will had in a few minutes pics from the two last maps I have finished: Gumrak Airport and Alexeïevka. Hope you will find them OK...

Cheers
Panzerjäger

#2:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:41 pm
    —
Nice work!!!

Cheers Mats Smile

#3:  Author: Hedges13Location: USA PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:46 pm
    —
your maps are OUTSTANDING! and i must say that they are some of the best maps i have ever seen - the detail is great!

#4:  Author: Nembo PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:14 pm
    —
Amazing!

#5:  Author: sobibor PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:37 pm
    —
Great!

We will be able to play first the stalingrad assault and then play a desperate defense in Der Kessel Mod; the entire campaign! Very Happy
Sounds very interesting

#6:  Author: killing machineLocation: Nîmes - FRANCE PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:40 pm
    —
Laughing Wonderful, but when...

#7: Re: Der Kessel update Author: robgLocation: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:35 pm
    —
Yeah I have to agree with Hedges, these are great maps. Besides, the force pools are full of new units.
Looking forward to see the mod running. Smile

#8:  Author: Ost_KinsK PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:36 am
    —
i wanna play Der Kessel!!! Laughing

#9:  Author: yuma PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:22 am
    —
thanks!! best looking CC maps i have ever seen.

#10:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:28 pm
    —
as i said before, these maps are breath taking! keep up the good work jäger!

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1