Operation Market Garden Mod Started!!!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> CC5 Op Market Garden

#41:  Author: karlmortarLocation: Falköping,Sweden PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:05 pm
    —
Doh!
Have been waiting for this mod since I signed up (2006)

#42: market garden Author: sturmjaeger PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:14 pm
    —
great i´ll be very happy to play that mod, it will be a hammer i know.
good luck

#43: Re: Bridges Author: maestre_del_temple PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:41 am
    —
jerjes wrote:
Quote:
Hi, my question is if there will be an option to blow the bridges like in CC2. Thanks in advance

no,CC5 doesn't support that.

hola sos argentino? joya no pense q iba a encotrar uno,

una pregunta amigo, se puede instalar A Bridge Too Far arriba del CC 5 Invasion Normandy? Si me das tu mail, para q me expliques mejor,
saludos

#44:  Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:46 pm
    —
Hey guys,

As you know i've recently returned from Afghanistan. As you also know i had a HD crash wich caused me to lose most of my maps etc. I'm planning on really finishing this mod but as you will know I have my obligations to my own major project and ofcourse some other things. I also will have some things to do with army career (trying to become an nco).

@ Maestre_del_temple: I really don't undestand your language so plz translate it to English.

Cheers Buck

#45: Re: Operation Market Garden Mod Started!!! Author: TrogerLocation: L4W's place, Australia PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:56 pm
    —
Any new news?

#46: Re: Operation Market Garden Mod Started!!! Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:59 pm
    —
Hey Troger,

At the moment i'm very busy with my own Scheldt mod project wich has imo a higher prio than OMG has Wink I first wish to bring OMG to a good ending... by then i expect to be very busy with my nco course and private life that i dont really expect to have much time to do the mod... so no there isnt really any progress since my HD with maps crashed a year ago...

Cheers Buck

#47: Re: Operation Market Garden Mod Started!!! Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:52 pm
    —
Just a little picture from the movie ;)

vlcsnap-2011-06-17-07h41m57s46.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.58 MB
 Viewed:  10002 Time(s)

vlcsnap-2011-06-17-07h41m57s46.png

#48: Re: Operation Market Garden Mod Started!!! Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:57 pm
    —
Hey Sapa,

This project has kind of been terminated Wink All stuff was handed over to the LSA team. Nice sharp shot btw Smile

You guys might not have known this but the scene wich shows the 25pdr doing the opening barrage to crush the germans at Neerpelt was actually taken at the ASK (Artillerie Schiet Kamp = Artillery Firing Camp) The guns where manned by soldiers of the 11th Horse Artillery Bn of wich iI'm a member...

Cheers

#49: Re: Operation Market Garden Mod Started!!! Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:07 pm
    —
Hehe  :D  thanks Buck! downloaded A Bridge To Far as 1080 Bluray and got a new experience :wink:  This was one of the first movies avaliable as rent videos in Sweden back in the end of the 70ths..ohhh my good i am soo old!  :P

#50: Re: Operation Market Garden Mod Started!!! Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:19 pm
    —
Well I like this movie a lot Smile Especially the scene's in and around nijmegen are awesome...

Cheers

#51: Re: Operation Market Garden Mod Started!!! Author: 7A_WoulfLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:19 pm
    —
Sapa wrote (View Post):

This was one of the first movies avaliable as rent videos in Sweden back in the end of the 70ths..ohhh my good i am soo old!  Razz

I remember that time too Sapa, I was merely a wee cub, about 7-8 years old. Me and my big brother used rent war-movies: -A Bridge Too Far and those odd co-productions of Italy, Germany and Yugoslavia that always were about the brave Partisans in Yugoslavia...  Smile

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Op Market Garden

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Page 3 of 3