# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

#101:  Author: Antifa PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:10 am
    —
Dima wrote:
. Armor doesn't affect it at all.

Hmmm. I dwon't disgree there but when I changed the rear and top armor, they did become easier to kill comparable to other mods (since I totally uninstalled all CC Stuff and only reinstalled to play Stalingrad, I didn't look at armor values for guns in other mods.) but I would be interested as to what affects it?

#102:  Author: 555_team PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:50 pm
    —
2caribacey
so? It's a spelling error in the unit's name (like "police" and "polyce" for example)

#103:  Author: MarcinTLocation: Poland PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:51 am
    —
When i played as a Russian and my soldiers get railed i heard ... german voice Shocked

#104:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:34 pm
    —
MarcinT wrote:
When i played as a Russian and my soldiers get railed i heard ... german voice Shocked

i thought noone will notice Laughing

will be fixed in update.

#105:  Author: 7A_Bjorn PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:56 pm
    —
This may have already been reported, but noticed some times you can see 2-3 maps back even in bad weather, and the BGs you see changes when u load up the file. This may be a CC5 game engine problem not the mod though, not sure.

Bjorn

#106:  Author: Arg0nLocation: Slavonski Brod PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:52 pm
    —
Dima, I don't know if this is a error in game engine or in mod, but once i immobilised PzIVE with its side exposed to my T-34 from guards tank brig.
The T-34 fired 10 shots (8 direct hits from about 125-200m), but the Pz wasn't even damaged, and then it blew my T-34 skyhigh. Could somebody explain to me what the hell happened?

#107:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:31 pm
    —
crap happens.

#108:  Author: Arg0nLocation: Slavonski Brod PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:42 pm
    —
Dima wrote:
crap happens.

Damn right. I just hope that RP won't suffer from same stupidities.
BTW: when will the next major update come?

#109:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:09 am
    —
Just noticed tonight that the strat map has German maps as red and Russian maps as green while the campaign debrief screen has German maps as green and Russian maps as red.

#110:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:25 am
    —
Myself and others have noticed that in some BGs, maybe all, the section commanders always get the heavy weapons of the group. Especially groups with FTs.

#111: PzBefWg IIIH no main gun... Author: sargexmyLocation: st. louis, mo, usa PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:16 pm
    —
so i got to use the 14thPanzer Division/108th Regiment (RGT108/14thPD) in game. Going against that KV battle group actually (un lucky the regiment) oh well so I noticed that the tank leader panzer IIIH has only a coax MG.... is that bug?? or is that suppose to simulate those radio panzer IIIs that had a fake gun b/c its overloaded w/ radio equipment?????

thanks

#112:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:12 am
    —
Quote:
or is that suppose to simulate those radio panzer IIIs that had a fake gun b/c its overloaded w/ radio equipment?????

jaja

#113:  Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:03 pm
    —
Already mentioned this to dima in GS the other day.
Putting it here in the log for reference and public info.

ONE WAY ROAD: North Train Station to Dolgly Gully is a one way road. N. Train Station goes to Dolgly Gully, but Dolgly Gully doesn't path to N. Train Station.

#114:  Author: VonVolks PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:47 pm
    —
game has forzen twice now while playing the south train station map

it may be i did a map thing wrong

EDIT I recopied A1 and A2 into maps folder and its ok now....

Great Mod!

#115: KV1 Gun Author: MörserCarlLocation: Tokyo PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:52 pm
    —
A bug for Dima to think about. It's happened on quite a few occasions that the main weaponry of my KV1s pointed in a different direction than the direction in which the tank actually fired. It can be a bit confusing for the opponent, I presume, when he observes that the turret is turned away but then suddenly the beast sprays cannon fire directly at him. Not talking of the machine guns, but the main gun.

#116:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:06 pm
    —
Myg,
all CC(at least since CC2) have such bug.

Not modders fault.

#117: ARMORED CARS Author: tigercubLocation: charters towers PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:54 am
    —
ARMORED CARS seem to lose crew and be knocked out too easy by light fire, rifle, smg.I would like to see a very small beef up of ARMORED CARS they seem to be little more than trucks after all they were designed to stop such fire, becoming tracked
tends to be a little on the easy side! i think this has been a small problem from the early days of CC.
4 and nar speak up!

#118: what he said! Author: tigercubLocation: charters towers PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:46 am
    —
Dima wrote:
Myg,
all CC(at least since CC2) have such bug.

Not modders fault.
dont think he is looking for fault just fixes if modders would be willing to do such a thing!

#119: Re: ARMORED CARS Author: VonVolks PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:56 am
    —
tigercub wrote:
ARMORED CARS seem to lose crew and be knocked out too easy by light fire, rifle, smg.I would like to see a very small beef up of ARMORED CARS they seem to be little more than trucks after all they were designed to stop such fire, becoming tracked
tends to be a little on the easy side! i think this has been a small problem from the early days of CC.
4 and nar speak up!

so far the recon cars etc i have been up against have been very tuff and causing me major casualties.......

#120: Re: ARMORED CARS Author: tigercubLocation: charters towers PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:05 am
    —
VonVolks wrote:
tigercub wrote:
4 and nar speak up!

so far the recon cars etc i have been up against have been very tuff and causing me major casualties.......
they can do that if given the chance! very tuff not in my book Wink

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  :| |:
Page 6 of 8