cant install stalingrad!!!!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

#1: cant install stalingrad!!!! Author: bexx76 PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:38 pm
    —
hi i have a problem, i have put stalingrad plgn file in the plugins cfg folder but when i run program dont appear description at flank of STALINGRADv1.0 and if i try to install it a message say that there is not install txt....... please help me!!! thx u.

#2: Re: cant install stalingrad!!!! Author: AT_kampf PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:17 pm
    —
bexx76 wrote:
hi i have a problem, i have put stalingrad plgn file in the plugins cfg folder but when i run program dont appear description at flank of STALINGRADv1.0 and if i try to install it a message say that there is not install txt....... please help me!!! thx u.

have you unzipped file directly to plugin?? or try deleteing the stal plugin you put in plugins folder and retry..

ask again if you have more problems

stalingrad_rat

#3:  Author: MarcinTLocation: Poland PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:41 pm
    —
I've got the same - the reason was that i wasn't too much free space on my hard disk, and stalingra plug in didn't unpacking completly -------------- try to free some space (1GB min) and try again.

Remember (becouse i today fought with instsall more than 2 hours)

1. Install full cc5
2. Instal patch 5.01 (and make sure that is installed properly)
3. Copy stalingrad maps to cc5 maps (if you've got problem with SHOOTINGS map - download this map from separeted maps)
4 Don't delete from cc5 anything
5. run cc5 manager (for sure, you may remove all SYSTEM folder from your ccmanager folder) once again and install stalingrad (make sure, that you have enough space on disk where you have installed ccmanager and on disk where you have installed cc5)

If not works - ask ! Smile

#4: problem resolved! Author: bexx76 PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:11 pm
    —
i have try to re download plugin from CCS and same problem, i have download from cc.org and now it work. dont know why, the important is that now it work, thx for help.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1