stalingrad sound mod
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

#1: stalingrad sound mod Author: AT_kampf PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:31 pm
    —
i will be releaseing a new sound mod in the future (there wont be many changes)but i had planed this anyway,, the main reason is the deployment music (i only inteded it to be there for release), it will be removed

if there is anything elese please post on here and ill look at every reason (but wont garentee ill change)

stalingrad_rat

Last edited by AT_kampf on Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2:  Author: MarcinTLocation: Poland PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:25 pm
    —
Why remove deployment music - this is great piece ! Thi music kicks my ass, i only sad that this musi isn't played once again in battle - this music is sth like "Morale On" Wink

And what changes in sound ? I think that some weapons sound should be better.

Voices of soldiers and ambient sounds are great !!!

Think about this Smile

Thanks for mod Smile

#3:  Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:02 am
    —
The sounds are great! The only thing i dont like is the "reloding" sound when you control your units, it is nice in the beginning but starts to bother me alot!

Nice work!! Smile

Cheers Mats

#4:  Author: WH PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:09 am
    —
I think that the music is ok. It must be extracted from the movie "Enemy At The Gate" in my opinion.

#5:  Author: MarcinTLocation: Poland PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:58 am
    —
I don't know if this is from "Enemy at the Gate" -- but sounds like from "Enemy at the Gate" Very Happy --- and what most important - sounds great !!! Don't remove - Give us more !!!

#6:  Author: FlaggellumdeiLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:07 pm
    —
I also agree with keeping the deployment music.

Thanks for the excellent work AT-Kampfe

#7:  Author: GS_SchimpfLocation: Germany PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:08 pm
    —
Plz keep the music!!!

#8: sound mod Author: Kutsteel PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:07 am
    —
this is only day 3 of release sounds thet need improved are few so far and just my opinion.
fix the explosive packs in engineers they sound is like a fizzle not 'BOOM'

#9:  Author: MarcinTLocation: Poland PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:23 am
    —
I don't know - maybe it is my mistake but in one cause, when i played as a russian i heard german voice to affirmative move Rolling Eyes

p.s - a piece of Russian National Hymn (with orchestra and choirs) will be IMO a good idea - is chance to place this hymn in mod ?

#10:  Author: ManoiLocation: Brussels PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:10 pm
    —
the Russian National Hymn was my first choice but was not adapted for the mod (Russian people will explain this better than me). The actual song is one of the best I've heard so far.So this one is more accurate for the mod and is also a personnal choice. So sorry but no chance there will be any changes on this point! Wink

#11:  Author: MarcinTLocation: Poland PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:00 pm
    —
I am sad, cause i think that Polish, Russian and Germany hymn are the best on the world, and kick ass --- especially with full orchestra .... But of course - you are the boss ! Smile

#12: Re: sound mod Author: AT_kampf PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:09 pm
    —
Kutsteel wrote:
this is only day 3 of release sounds thet need improved are few so far and just my opinion.
fix the explosive packs in engineers they sound is like a fizzle not 'BOOM'

the fizzle is the fuse burning ,,when u see explosion you still get the explosion sound

#13:  Author: MarcinTLocation: Poland PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:12 pm
    —
Just like granades !

And question to the sound boss - is there any chance to change mg34 sound in more deadly ?

#14:  Author: MörserCarlLocation: Tokyo PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:37 am
    —
Excellent mod, great fun.

As to sound modifications, perhaps you can lower the volume of the "CLICK, CLICK" sound that you hear when you choose what action your units will take (move, move fast, sneak, etc.). This sound appears to be louder than in the other CCV mods. I prefer to hear the sounds of the battle over the sound of the, well "CLICK, CLICK".

Anyway, back to the game... thrillingly fun!

#15:  Author: nodey PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:15 am
    —
The deployment music is a winner i gotta say.

#16:  Author: Aetius PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:36 pm
    —
the only sounds i don't like are the awful CC4 german voices, like:

"wir sind under schweren bechuts" or "ziel neutralisiert".

They sound very wining and unnatural to me and are one of the reasons i didn't like stock CC4.

Hope you can change these.

Aetius

#17:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:33 am
    —
The "Connection Established" voice is... horrible... Maybe just a short music blurb would be better? The guy sounds Mexican!

#18:  Author: AT_kampf PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:27 pm
    —
MarcinT wrote:
Just like granades !

And question to the sound boss - is there any chance to change mg34 sound in more deadly ?

ive videoed all the main wepons of stalingrad fireing live and i will be doing more next week so ill copy sounds from them,, but going by what i have it will be noisey and im hopeing to reduse noise for next release

your requests are still wellcome and ill try my best

#19:  Author: MarcinTLocation: Poland PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:46 pm
    —
Oh its great to hear that will be changes in weapon sounds Smile i am dreaming about really scarry MG34 sound Twisted Evil ... and like someone said before - Maxim sound is good but really to quiet Sad please loud it a little bit. IMO all HMG or MG (like Maxim or MG34) should be a litle bit louder than SubMAchine Gun (like PPSH or MP40) - to make player an easiest identyfication that he has to deal with something "deadly" Smile

And what about tank (or artillery) gun's sounds? They are good, but someone sounds like this poor from cc3.

... and remember - You are the BOSS Smile

#20:  Author: CavScout PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:47 am
    —
mooxe wrote:
The "Connection Established" voice is... horrible... Maybe just a short music blurb would be better? The guy sounds Mexican!

LOL, that's what I thought.

But other than that the sounds and music rock!!

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2