stalingrad sound mod
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

#21:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:29 pm
    —
Yes, it does sound as though Cheech and Chong are welcoming me to the game, but really, that isn't a bad thing Smile

#22:  Author: Antifa PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:11 am
    —
Hey thanks again Mooxe, kwp, and Anzac_Lord_for_War

and while I was rummaging through old disks to see if I had a copy of MSVM, I found a bunch of sound files that I used years ago to make a Russian friendly music file for CC3 -- I don't know if that plugin is still around somewhere, and I'm pretty sure I don't have it . . . but I have all the files if anyone is interested -- the include:

Red Army Choir singing "The Sacred War" and "Katusha"

Adolf Hitler - Speech on Stalingrad from 12/42. (It's pathetic, he says, "Oh some of you may think this was a great Strategic failure but we'll just see about that. I can say this, it will not be a second Verdun, once Germans possess something, they will never give it up." )

I also have a speech from Stalin but I don't know what it is, he could be showing off his new suit for all I know because I don't speak/ understand Russian.

If anyone is interested let me know and I will send them along.

#23:  Author: Bleu31Location: PARIS PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:30 pm
    —
I love the intro music,
I agree to say that connection spech is ...hard to hear
I love the "connection loosed" speech : "no more vodka!" great idea!

In my mind the back ground sound is a little too loud, i'm nervous earing explosion, shells, etc...witch are not part in the battle i fight.
In the original CCV or in GJS , no mistakes possible : the background sounds are ...in background... Smile .

I love "ziel neutraliziert" and all russians speeches witch remember me the "good old time" of CCIII.
Go ahead chaps you did a fantastic job and a great mod.

#24:  Author: dj PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:42 pm
    —
Yeah really...Cheech and Chong are hilarious. ha ha

Pzt_Mac wrote:
Yes, it does sound as though Cheech and Chong are welcoming me to the game, but really, that isn't a bad thing Smile

#25:  Author: Wilhelm Schroeder PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:53 pm
    —
Background sounds are great! All in all a fantastic mod. What I would like to hear is AT guns and Tanks will a little more "punch" a la TT's VetBob. I want to jump out of my seat when a StugIII fires!! Very Happy Keep up the good work!

#26:  Author: nike_angus PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:48 am
    —
The deployment music is so Great !! Why remove it ? Confused
I think it is extracted from the film "Enemy At The Gate" .

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2