Future update
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

#1: Future update Author: ManoiLocation: Brussels PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:45 am
    —
I want just to say that the team is taking note of your observations.There will be an update with all the improvements possible. No date as the actual version is stable and that we want to take our time.
What is already envisaged is an update of some tanks, wrecks graphics.
3 new maps to replace the old CC3 ones (Red Barricade area) and an adjustement to the stratmap.
An update of the sound.
And a modification of all the notices you have done and that are "pertinant".

Meanwhile, we wish you a lot of good games and don't hesitate to share your experiments of the mod.

#2:  Author: Antifa PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:59 am
    —
Thanks again. It's a really well balanced mod. I am having so much fun!

#3:  Author: MarcinTLocation: Poland PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:48 am
    —
Will be a weapon sounds update ? I dreaming about more deadly and scarry MG34 sounds Twisted Evil

MP40 should be in better quality too ...

Don't kick my ass dudes for my request Smile

P.S - PzIVG - i never saw in CC series as pretty PzIV as in Stalingrad Very Happy Yeah !!! ... but Sdkfz 9 (with flak 8.Cool is too grey Sad

#4:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:13 am
    —
Thanks for the heads up Manoi.

Dont let anyone get you down if they want this or want that.

You guys did a "GREAT" job

The amount of quality work that went into this mods is really impressive.

I salute all of you.

#5:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:39 am
    —
Appreciate the update....

Now I must get back to my GC as I must get the city before the winter cold and snow starts....

#6:  Author: Bleu31Location: PARIS PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:28 pm
    —
It is a great mod , you really did a huge job here, especially for the graphics.

the major upgrade i would appreciate is that, you guys did another good one like that !

and perhaps better pics for some tanks (stugs, looks too big and large, but perhaps i'm wrong about the scale of them.

thanks again for the pleasure you give to us !

#7:  Author: Bleu31Location: PARIS PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:29 pm
    —
It is a great mod , you really did a huge job here, especially for the graphics.

the major upgrade i would appreciate is that, you guys did another good one like that !

and perhaps better pics for some tanks (stugs, looks too big and large, but perhaps i'm wrong about the scale of them.

thanks again for the pleasure you give to us !

#8: rank submod Author: jagd_jar1 PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:53 am
    —
Great mod guys!!

It would be cool if that guy ?AT_ActionJackson? could make the rank submod for this already fantastic mod!

#9:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:31 am
    —
Yeah the rankmod would be cool to be built into the plugin.

#10:  Author: MarcinTLocation: Poland PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:43 pm
    —
Will be in future a maps description on Strategic map ?

#11: Re: rank submod Author: slems PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:01 pm
    —
jagd_jar1 wrote:
Great mod guys!!

It would be cool if that guy ?AT_ActionJackson? could make the rank submod for this already fantastic mod!

rank mod, this was created by AT_Blackcat if i've got some memory Rolling Eyes

#12:  Author: GS_SchimpfLocation: Germany PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:35 pm
    —
What exactly does the rankmod do?

#13:  Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:36 am
    —
ide just like to quallify my request>
great mod, and to all mod makers, thanks. i doudt i would be still playin reg after 2 years.. you all deserve a round of applause . my problem is that im pissed of with manually installing the 1.1 patch . and im considering trying the big d/l to get the 1.1 plug in ( got 56k dial up ) but if you fellas release the update next month.... or is it worth my while to d/l new plugin ( attempted) because the time frame is longer, just a request as i think u should take your time with this.

#14:  Author: gravyface PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:01 am
    —
Any word on a Vet mod for Stalingrad? I'd love to see the germans aggressiveness increased substantially.
Other than that, the mod is awesome! Congrats.

#15: Rank Mod Author: jagd_jar1 PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:17 am
    —
I don't remember exactly who made the rank Mod - that is why I enclosed the name in ??? marks.
If it was BlackCat I thank him, or to whoever else made the sub mod , as i think it is the coolest add on for every mod it has been added to!
I love to watch my men increase in numbers and follow the promotions.
It would be a great addition to the already great Stalingrad Mod.

#16:  Author: John3 PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:06 pm
    —
Just want to say thankyou to all that made this mod. I've been playing as the germans against the AI and I've almost conquered the strat map. No problems with any crashes and seems to play really well, although I think a vet mod would definately be an improvement when playing the AI. The maps are awesome! Any chance of some sneak peaks of your new maps Manoi?

#17:  Author: Blitzkaiser PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:49 am
    —
MarcinT wrote:
Will be a weapon sounds update ? I dreaming about more deadly and scarry MG34 sounds Twisted Evil

MP40 should be in better quality too ...

Don't kick my ass dudes for my request Smile

P.S - PzIVG - i never saw in CC series as pretty PzIV as in Stalingrad Very Happy Yeah !!! ... but Sdkfz 9 (with flak 8.Cool is too grey Sad

Where are the rockets? The distructive German rockets in CC3?

And the sound of German grenades! Didn't they use the wooden-stick type, not the American type? I am not very familiar with these, but I think German didn't need to pull the safe-pin out and make a "pin" sound.

#18: rank mod Author: ActionJacksonDX PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:28 pm
    —
its not me, its blackcat i think

#19:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:44 am
    —
Quote:
Where are the rockets? The distructive German rockets in CC3?

no Close Combat weapon.

Quote:
And the sound of German grenades! Didn't they use the wooden-stick type, not the American type? I am not very familiar with these, but I think German didn't need to pull the safe-pin out and make a "pin" sound.

it's hard coded that both sides grenades share same sound number.

no plans for rankmod to be integrated in Stalingrad mod.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1