Stratmap
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Op Market Garden

#1: Stratmap Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:26 am
    —
Hey Guys,

As you know we made a selection of maps wich we like to include in our mod. Except for making all those maps, there is a stratmap needed. The problem is We dont have the drawing qualities for making a good looking on at the same level as GJS 4.4 or Stalingrad. So this means we have to have someone else do this job. We hope there are some graphical heroes around here who might be willing to help.

We had the following idea:

As in fact this strat map is a long stretch of maps connected to each other i'd like to see the following; the corrior should be placed diogonal Neerpelt in south west corner of the map and arnhem area in north east corner. that solves the length problem. But then there is a second problem Hot Spots. there are 3 major hotspots in this map son->veghel area, Nijmegen and Arnhem. How did i think it would be best to solve this problem. Simple put a magnifiying glass on those spots so the area with the greater amount of maps on it could be enlarged.

Hope someone is able to help us out

Cheers Buck

#2: Stratmap Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:27 am
    —
Hey some one anser him!
You mods going to be great. So dont seattle for 2nd best.
I cant wait to see a picture of the strat map.

#3:  Author: Nembo PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:27 am
    —
I'm not qualified to make a stratmap, but if you want I can dig out the one for the long dead CC4 Market Garden mod.

#4: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:35 am
    —
if u can make a map
u can certainly make a strat map

#5:  Author: Nembo PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:49 pm
    —
And how would you know I make maps?

I smell another tester. Very Happy

#6: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:57 pm
    —
hehe i dont lol
i was referring to Buck
but yer bottom line if u can make a map to play on u can make a strat.
it is smaller than most maps
maybe more detail depending on strat map result u want.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Op Market Garden

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1