Iam impressed :) (To the Webmaster)
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Iam impressed :) (To the Webmaster) Author: Ironcross1 PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:30 pm
    —
Iam really impressed with this website, i think its one of the best CC websites around, i like the section with the picture gallery and the download section.

One thing.... in the Kharkov gallery (dont know who uploaded it but thanks for doing it) there is a old picture of the Tractorworks, its was the fist tractorwork i made and it dont look like that anymore, here is the finished picture http://www.closecombat.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2601 if you can change it i would be glad.

I have some new maps for the Kharkov mod, its there a way i can upload them?

Stay Cool

Ironcross

#2:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:46 pm
    —
Thank you Ironcross... I am the webmaster here and I am helped by Bambam887, Zappi4, Redscorpion, morca, pzt_wruff and troger also wants to give us a hand.

I am aware of the new maps you have for your mod, seen them over at CSO. They are very nice looking btw... I cant imagine how much work goes into making them.. I am no good at graphics.

Just one question on the new maps... Are they incorperated into the mod ver2.2? Or is this just a prerelease to show people whats coming in ver3.0?

I was actually waiting for your ver3.0 to come out before putting up the new maps.

#3:  Author: Ironcross1 PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:04 pm
    —
Hi mooxe

Thanks for a quick answer Smile

Version 2.2 is only updated with sounds.

I planing 50 new maps for the CC3 version i will only release about 10 maps before the mod is released, i am hoping for a xmas release with hopefully with all the 50 maps.

Finished maps so far is

Northern woods
Hill 170 West
Shevchenki (Tractorworks map2)
Rail Tunnel (Tractorworks map1)
Tractorworks South Part 1
Tractorworks South Part 2

All maps but Tractorworks South Part 1 and Part 2 is repainted and recoded, there was some bugs in them (soldiers shoot through walls, missing tress, shadows and spelling errors)

Upcomming maps (need coding)
Hill 170
Airfield
Fuel Depot North
The Zoo
The Cemetery

The rest of the maps will not be released before the mod is fininhed.

Ironcross

#4:  Author: TrogerLocation: L4W's place, Australia PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:07 pm
    —
Iron,

The only problem is it would be alot easy for me if you just made plugins.. these manual installs .. no one uses them and no one wants to overrun there org. cc3 or have 2 cc3's, do you think anyone wold make a plugin file for you?

#5:  Author: Ironcross1 PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:12 pm
    —
Hi Troger

Well someone must use them, my mod is downloaded over 1000 times now Smile

I hope i will be able to make a plugin of Kharkov 3.0. If anyone wants to make a plugin of my other mods they are most welcome.

BTW i got a plugin of Kharkov with a update included for version 1.1 if anyone intersted.

#6: Re: Iam impressed :) (To the Webmaster) Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:00 pm
    —
Ironcross1 wrote:
Iam really impressed with this website, i think its one of the best CC websites around, i like the section with the picture gallery and the download section.

One thing.... in the Kharkov gallery (dont know who uploaded it but thanks for doing it) there is a old picture of the Tractorworks, its was the fist tractorwork i made and it dont look like that anymore, here is the finished picture http://www.closecombat.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2601 if you can change it i would be glad.

I have some new maps for the Kharkov mod, its there a way i can upload them?

Stay Cool

Ironcross

Yes yes, dont forget us, 5Admin ( 5 webmaster) 5 isnt it the number of human sense? Very Happy

#7:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:08 am
    —
Ironcross, I will have them added within 24hrs of this post.

#8:  Author: Ironcross1 PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:06 pm
    —
Hi Mooxe

Add what? you mean the maps?

Stay Cool

#9:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:43 pm
    —
yeap

#10:  Author: Ironcross1 PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 12:43 am
    —
Ok i got Tractorworks South part 1 and 2 they are not on CSO or anywhere say if you want them too?

Ironcross

#11:  Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:37 am
    —
Just wanted to add my "compliments" to the team for this new Close Combat site!

#12:  Author: RD_RoachLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:53 pm
    —
Quote:
Just wanted to add my "compliments" to the team for this new Close Combat site!

I concur!! very well done!

#13: Close Combat Series Website Author: Fritz PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:36 pm
    —
I have to agree . This is one great website .

#14: The new additions look great Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:52 am
    —
I realy like the how to guide you guy's have added to the CCS site.

Nice to see all that info on CCII.

I think this is the best site I have seen for CC since cc-world (I think it was called)

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1