plugin file problem
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

#1: plugin file problem Author: bkp_mik PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:45 am
    —
Hey
have been starving to play stalingrad, but i am having problems with plugin file. Tried it on two different computers.
On the first one all went ok with downloading and unpacking. Unfortunately when trying to install plugin with cfg go the followin info: "no install.txt". Checked it with unzipping program (dont remember name), there is install.txt file inside. However winzip shows its icon marked red, as if sth was wrong with it...?
Used another computer, wanted to have at least one working stalingrad. Downloaded plugin once again. Used winzip to unpack. Now the problem occurs while unzipping - program says "Extracting to "C:\Program Files\SSI\cc mods\Plugins\"
Use Path: yes Overlay Files: no
Extracting STALINGRADv1.0.pln
bad CRC d1e7147a (should be f5d6417d)"
Can someone plz gimme a hand?

#2:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:24 pm
    —
Mik, The plugin file is fine. I think you should redownload it and try a again, a few times if neccasery. If you redownload it make sure you clear your browser cache before doing so.

#3:  Author: MarcinTLocation: Poland PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:54 pm
    —
Hi PL_MIK

I've got the same. You must delete files from cc5manager/system and try again - make sure that You have enough space.

And now in Polish (cause i and PL_Mik are Poles)

A teraz po Polsku. Sluchaj mialem to samo iz txt sie nie znajdowal. Okazalo sie iz jak robilem instalke stalingradu, to mialem za malo miejsca i nie mogl sie plugin rozpakowac. Radze tak - upenij sie iz masz wystarczajaco miejsca, wykasuj wszystko z folderu SYSTEM w Cfg13. A jakby dalej nic to i sam folder SYSTEM. Teraz wlacz ccmanagera i niech sie wszystko ponownie porzpakowywuje samoczynnie i zainstaluj stalingrad. Pamietaj - musisz miec wystarczajaco miejsca na dysku. Mi za drugim razem pomoglo. Jakby co to gg 6080192.

Pozdrawiam

#4:  Author: bkp_mik PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:22 pm
    —
thanks guys. ill try it

problem solved. thanks marcin

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1