Stalingrad Patch 1.1
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

#61:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:21 pm
    —
Stalingrad was planned for best H2H experience. Hope we succeded in that Wink .

as IMHO it's perversion to play CC5 vs AI Twisted Evil

#62:  Author: GS_SchimpfLocation: Germany PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:26 pm
    —
Better to play vs AI than not to play at all Very Happy

#63:  Author: slems PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:40 pm
    —
GS_Schimpf wrote:
Better to play vs AI than not to play at all Very Happy

Wink
and to have a look on the mod, maps and units :eek2

#64: Re: install.txt / uninstal.txt Author: KoenuppaLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:26 am
    —
dj wrote:

Totally off topic...but Koenuppa that is one MEAN looking German sheppard in your avatar!

Damn! Or should I say Dutch sheppard?

Wink

Thanks Dj Smile We're talking of a German shephard yes, type workdog as we call it. (a.k.a. police dog). She's one hell of a fanatic, she's light and fast and this weekend my dad is going to try for her last exam/certificate. (VH 3)
At home she's my best buddy though Smile

Then on topic:
It is possible i can get a (short) answer?
Mooxe? Do you know whether the install and uninstal txt files have been updated yet for version 1.1 so the new campaigns and battles will appear?

Thnx and hope to see some more of u in GameSpy these days Wink

#65:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:40 am
    —
The install.txt has been updated.

#66: Re: Tsarita Woods Author: dj PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:47 am
    —
Still seem to be having problems with the Tsarita Woods map in the Grand Campaign.

Everything was working fine in the new Grand Campaign for Version 1.1. up until the 15th.

On that day, about a minute into the battle at Tsarita Woods I keep getting crashes.

Might try adjusting the units from the forcepool and see if that makes a difference.

#67: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:52 am
    —
i use to have a bug on mederet map which use to coz crashes.
went crazy trying to figure it out.
after a long time i realised it was being caused by vehicle being selected in 1st or 3rd platoon on the german side only.
only in the 1 bg on the 1 map,and only way around it was to pick vehicle in the 2nd platoon (which is the left column of the 3)

#68: Re: mmm Author: dj PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:03 pm
    —
ANZAC_Lord4war wrote:
i use to have a bug on mederet map which use to coz crashes.
went crazy trying to figure it out.
after a long time i realised it was being caused by vehicle being selected in 1st or 3rd platoon on the german side only.
only in the 1 bg on the 1 map,and only way around it was to pick vehicle in the 2nd platoon (which is the left column of the 3)

Yes...this seemed to work Tsarita Woods also! Thanks a million, I also was going insane trying to figure out what teams to use.

Once I removed ALL vehicles including mortar halftracks it finally stopped crashing. Although I think some of the MG teams might have been causing crashes. But definitely that was a lot of help.

#69: ATG difficunties... Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:22 am
    —
atg's SEEM TO HAVE A ARMOUR RATING SIMILAR TO A TANK, as when i do infantry assults, they dont seem to fire rifles at them, and will only throw grenades, then once thrown, will sit in situ,like tank assult, panic or ly doggie doing nothing.

this is mostly german smaller guns i try to close assult, the most effective manner is the ATR, nothing else kills them quite as well, maybe bar 76mm from a KV, but even the KV gets nailes by the 5cm atg! inf guns also taken a few tanks, ive fired close to 15 rds at a mk4F befoing getting nailed!

#70:  Author: HistoryTeachesLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:27 am
    —
welcome to my wonderfull world when i encounter the KV-1 battalion

they eat every shell i shoot at them and only 1 shot , BOOOOOOOOOOOOM (ATG/Tank/whatevery can kill theses beasts) is gone

Crying or Very sad

#71:  Author: slems PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:10 pm
    —
HistoryTeaches wrote:
welcome to my wonderfull world when i encounter the KV-1 battalion

they eat every shell i shoot at them and only 1 shot , BOOOOOOOOOOOOM (ATG/Tank/whatevery can kill theses beasts) is gone

Crying or Very sad

a single PzIIIJ is enough to kill these beasts Wink
at the range we are playing, each shot is deadly...

#72: Re: Tsarita Woods Author: Dima PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:41 am
    —
dj wrote:
Still seem to be having problems with the Tsarita Woods map in the Grand Campaign.

Everything was working fine in the new Grand Campaign for Version 1.1. up until the 15th.

On that day, about a minute into the battle at Tsarita Woods I keep getting crashes.

Might try adjusting the units from the forcepool and see if that makes a difference.

what BGs u have on map?

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Page 4 of 4