A question regarding unit pics.
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

#1: A question regarding unit pics. Author: nodey PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:10 am
    —
Hi, and thanks for this wonderful mod.

I was wondering about the colored unit pics i've been seeing in some screenshots.
Is this something you decided to come back to at a later stage, and if not, why did you decide to leave it out?
Personally i must say it looked great. =)

Another question, if say i wanted a ultra hard GC against the computer, does one need modding knowledge or can you do this by simply editing some text files?

Again, thanks for your hard work and dedication.

#2:  Author: ManoiLocation: Brussels PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:52 am
    —
colored pics have been removed as it was not completed and that we needed an uniform type of pictures. Maybe in a next update...

to have an extra hard campaign, you can edit it in the scenario editor.

#3: tanks pics Author: Massimof PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:53 am
    —
Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:51 pm Post subject:
Hi fab Stal team,
many "high caliber" compliments and thx for your fantastic work. Personally speaking, everything worx OK (installation, videos, runtime, patch 1.1 ecc.) - no problem at all (for the moment... ), and the mod is really outstanding.

Only one - very, very little - notice: for my taste, the tanks images are
a bit too big (and thus they appear even clumsier, sometimes they form dramatic "clusters" when manouvered by AI); of course they cannot be in the "real" dimensions (i.e. referred to map scale) but perhaps a little
smaller...

(Fortunately, these tanks images are very, very nice... too wink:)

sorry for my English
ciao

#4:  Author: MarcinTLocation: Poland PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:19 am
    —
Why ? Too big ? OMG ! They really kick ass ! In oryginall cc5 for example Sherman looking like toy, and was a little bigger than soldier ! Stalingrad's afv are really good looking !

#5:  Author: ManoiLocation: Brussels PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:20 pm
    —
in fact they have now (finaly) the same scale as guns and soldiers... It will not be changed as most people like it and that you don't realize the amount of work it asks to draw all these vehicles... Wink

#6:  Author: nodey PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:23 pm
    —
Thanks manoi.

Massimof and MarcinT, i was referring to the UI pictures (the black and white ones), not the "model" of the tanks.

#7:  Author: Massimof PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:26 am
    —
Manoi,
your tanks pics are probably the best ever made in CC series -
expecially the Stu III (in my opinion) are real masterpieces. All in Stal mod
are at the highest level (also the stability)

Smile

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1