*** NEW CLAN FORMING - DEDICATED TO STALINGRAD***
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

#1: *** NEW CLAN FORMING - DEDICATED TO STALINGRAD*** Author: CavScout PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:34 am
    —
Hello Comrades,

I would like to announce the arrival of a new CC5 clan dedicated to the Stalingrad mod. The clan will be specifically involved in GC's and Ops.

My name is Kapitan Vladimir Borisov. Commander of the 6th Guards Tank Brigade. My orders from Stalin are to conscript a union of soldiers to take on the German warmachine (yes, that means you Wruff). Razz

Will you join me in the fight to defend the Motherland?

for more info please visit:

http://6thguardstank.18.freebb.com/

~Salute~

Last edited by CavScout on Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2:  Author: Pzt_CommanderNemesisLocation: Orange County PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:11 am
    —
Hmm more Cannon Fodder Bring it on Vladiy boy LOL
Good luck in your conscription of men. We hope to see you on the battle feild soon

Nemesis (Major)
11th Pz Div

#3:  Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:07 am
    —
This is great. It's high time we had another CC clan that wasn't afraid to take sides. Good stuff.

Hey people. Vladimir is old school CC (Don't be fooled by his Bolshevik name ). He knows his stuff. A kick ass leader.
You won't regret joining this clan, so join up and be a part of making it the best it can be.

The Pzt looks forward to seeing the 6th Guards Tank Brigade becomming a real force to be reckoned with.
Gonna make for a great war when der Panzertruppen CC Gruppe conquers your mother Russia in a great Stalingrad operation. Ridding the world of Bolshevism and freeing the peoples of Russia from the diabolical Stalin.

Gluck auf!
Pzt_Wruff

#4: yeah Author: Wastemoreland PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:47 pm
    —
I´m in if you got the room for me. Then we will rid the motherland of the fascist hordes. There is no country for us east of the volga. Panjemajo? Embarassed

#5: Re: yeah Author: CavScout PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:35 am
    —
Wastemoreland wrote:
I´m in if you got the room for me. Then we will rid the motherland of the fascist hordes. There is no country for us east of the volga. Panjemajo? Embarassed

There's plenty of room Wastemoreland. Welcome to the 6th Guards Tank Brigade. Please head to the forum (via link in original post), register, and make a post under the "6th Guards Conscription" thread.

I'll suit you up from there comrade.

#6:  Author: Wastemoreland PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:06 pm
    —
Ok

but first I must download the mappack. Davai davai stupid 56k!!!! Embarassed

#7:  Author: CavScout PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:25 am
    —
*Bump topic*

#8:  Author: Wastemoreland PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:53 am
    —
Comrade Vladimir. I am unable to reach the Guards homepage Sad

#9: Re: *** NEW CLAN FORMING - DEDICATED TO STALINGRAD*** Author: jeffthewookiee PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:50 pm
    —
6GTB_Vladimir wrote:
Hello Comrades,

I would like to announce the arrival of a new CC5 clan dedicated to the Stalingrad mod. The clan will be specifically involved in GC's and Ops.

My name is Kapitan Vladimir Borisov. Commander of the 6th Guards Tank Brigade. My orders from Stalin are to conscript a union of soldiers to take on the German warmachine (yes, that means you Wruff). Razz

Will you join me in the fight to defend the Motherland?

for more info please visit:

http://6thguardstank.18.freebb.com/

~Salute~

I'd like to join. That link doesn't seem to work, though.

#10:  Author: CavScout PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:13 am
    —
Sorry for the long delay, but the site (forum) is now back up for the 6th Guards Tank Brigade clan.

[ sorry for the inconvience, I am using a free forum (which service had recently expired) until I have a good enough size clan to switch to a payed service.]

Please use the below link for those of you looking to join the 6GTB:
http://18.freebb.com/viewtopic.php?p=2&freebb=6thguardstank#2

Thanks for your interest and see you on the battlefield comrade!

Kpt. Vladimir

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1